251 Membership meeting FEBRUARY

stink219

Roberts Rules of DISORDER?

There is little loyalty in today's society. If you can turn your back on your brother then how can anyone trust you.

You know me...
Alright yah got me...for the first time is about 10 years I missed the monthly. Had a funeral to go to...what did I miss?

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Happy? No. It should have never came to that.

There is little loyalty in today's society. If you can turn your back on your brother then how can anyone trust you.

stink219

I think STU251 was being sarcastic.

You know me...
This is a sad day brothers. We can disagree and debate all day long, but this? This is a discrace.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

This I can agree with.

You know me...
taking my other thread down as soon as I get to a computer. cant figure out how to do it on this app.

You know me...
Hearing conflicting stories obviously, but one thing is for sure, a brawl broke out. Apparently no punches were thrown, but members were removed by the police. Apparently after that the meeting continued as planned. Going to get the police report as soon as it's ready for my own knowledge. Sad day in Local 251. Sad day.

Stonefish

Hearing conflicting stories obviously, but one thing is for sure, a brawl broke out. Apparently no punches were thrown, but members were removed by the police. Apparently after that the meeting continued as planned. Going to get the police report as soon as it's ready for my own knowledge. Sad day in Local 251. Sad day.
The election is over it sucks with the hard feelings on both sides but you guys need to pull it together and be a family