251 Membership meeting FEBRUARY

Teamster for life

image.jpg

POS251

Well I'm hoping you read that before you decided to expose it cause not only does your Doorman allow UA supporters who are behind on dues in.(members in good standing would not be the right words for them)..tell me where it says anywhere there to call out a member or physical touch them..????

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
This is why I want to see the video. Did the chair order the member to be removed? Did the Warden ask the member to leave? Did the member refuse? Did someone put hands on the Warden or the Conductor first?

All of these questions are vital in determining who was out of order.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

251, your absolutely right. And other questions like, Did others speak out of turn to ignite the event? Did the chair allow the question on the floor? Did the chair answer directly? Did the chair change the subject to open for other statements? Did any retirees speak (which is automatically out of order)? Did the chair single out a member in determining who was out of order? Was the chair partial to favoritism in allowing selected members to speak over the floor? Was anyone warned of being out of order? Did the Warden and or Conductor exhibit aggressive behavior towards anyone? Does the Warden and or Conductor show a trend of similar behavior in the past? Did the police allow the ejected party back in on their own free will? Was anyone cited? Were all parties questioned?

Every excuse I ever heard made perfect sense to the person who made it.

smells like godzilla

An invited guest from another union is allowed in the Hall. But they have to be invited by the Union. Hotel union members spoke, a labor professor spoke and another Teamster leader gave a workshop. Meetings shouldn't be such a problem if a guest brings a child to the meeting.

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
Yeah, God forbid a child grows up in a union environment and learns about union activity and brotherhood early on in life. That might save the labor movement...and clearly no one on JB's team wants that.

POS251

This has nothing to do with JB or anyones TEAM. I have kids I want them to learn about Union activity and Labor rights, I just think that things like sunday is scary for them yelling, screaming (unfortunatly brawling) Members have rights to voice thier opinion and it might not always be G rated all Im saying is its not a controlled enviorment as much as we'd like it to be Children shouldnrt be exposed, besides learning on in early age should come from home(parents) not a group of people that honestly have no reguard for your child.

You know me...
Actually, it has everything to do with JB, and his inability to accept the reality that the members have spoken, and they wanted change.

MT and MM ran against him several times, and lost. Do you recall them attending the meetings after the election and questioning every line of the financial report? No. Because although they disagreed with the leadership, they respected the members decision to re elect the leadership.

Trust me gentlemen, if you want to learn about a mans charecter and ability to lead, do not observe how he acts when he wins. Observe how he acts when he loses. And we are all collectively learning a whole lot about exactly what type of man jojo is...

Sent using BrownCafe App

POS251

251 are you stuck on STUPID!!!! we were talking about children at a union meeting and you rant about winning and losing and financial reports blah blah blah, you werent there REMEMBER so really you have no way of knowing how he acted except thur heresay, SO if youd like to discuss behavior perhaps we could discuss MM who acted completely unprofessional screaming and yelling and he is BA, or your door man who thinks hes a body guard, or maybe MT who had no clue what he was reading and and shuffled thur btw very sad, or your pres who taunted JB. Or maybe we could discuss Your FREE consulant whom was traveling from barn to barn with the BA whom said they knew what to do. and can you please tell ms Suzie Sunshine when shes reading we all know how a website goes we dont need her reading dot forwardslash ect...

You know me...
251 are you stuck on STUPID!!!! we were talking about children at a union meeting and you rant about winning and losing and financial reports blah blah blah, you werent there REMEMBER so really you have no way of knowing how he acted except thur heresay, SO if youd like to discuss behavior perhaps we could discuss MM who acted completely unprofessional screaming and yelling and he is BA, or your door man who thinks hes a body guard, or maybe MT who had no clue what he was reading and and shuffled thur btw very sad, or your pres who taunted JB. Or maybe we could discuss Your FREE consulant whom was traveling from barn to barn with the BA whom said they knew what to do. and can you please tell ms Suzie Sunshine when shes reading we all know how a website goes we dont need her reading dot forwardslash ect...

You seem angry. Birds of a feather and all that...

Listen, we were talking about a hostile environment. And the ONLY reason it is hostile is because of sour grapes from a man that cannot accept his reality. You know it, I know it and the rest of the membership now knows it. I may not have been there, but it's been the talk of the town, and when you hear the same story 60-70 times from 60-70 people, it's a safe bet that the perception is reality. Because the bitter truth is, it doesn't matter exactly what happened, what matters is how people perceive it. And if you think JB is gaining any supporters with his BS, you, my friend, are the one that is stuck on stupid.

Open your eyes.

stink219

I think JB is just nervous for the members based upon certain people's involvement and history (which I won't get into). I'm sure you have your perception of JB, but I've only seen him as a kind, caring, generous person, a loving husband and an amazing father. I wouldn't call the back and forth of the verbal portion of the meeting egregious, or sour grapes. What if Joe Shmoe asked the same questions? As much as you think it's sour grapes, the transverse can be understood as because the questions came from JB's mouth, certain people may have already had a predatory disposition towards him.

Every excuse I ever heard made perfect sense to the person who made it.

You know me...
If he gave a damn about the members, he would have respected their decision, follwed the constitution and helped make a smooth, seamless transition...what he did to Stu was a powergrab. There are literally hundreds of members with substance abuse problems in our local. Tell me...why was SM the only one that was banned from monthly meetings?

I'll tell you why...it was so JB didnt have to deal with the BS that the current leadership is dealing with every month...

Sent using BrownCafe App

Unify251

That scene was a disgrace... A total setup! It's only going to get worse with each passing month. No matter the hard feelings that people have...there is still a Union that has to be run and Members to be represented. I don't know about other barns... But RIH was not being properly represented. The BA at RIH and his minions ignored members phone calls, didn't file grievances that had merit, constantly called members that needed their help " pains in the ass, :censored2:s, :censored2:bags, etc...", initiated MANY MOU's to benefit themselves and their friends...and much more! This is why they got voted out. Not all of the apples were bad... But it only takes a few. Unfortunately JB didn't pay enough attention and believed the lies that " everything at RIH is going good". We'll the members have spoken and JB needs to listen and step back and let the new leadership do what we elected then to do.

Sent using BrownCafe App