3:30 Club 2019

KoennenTiger

Do I wanna be out here 14 hours? No...

Do they want me out here 14 hours on Christmas Eve? No, though I'm certain it's for their own selfish reasons...

Does knowing that make me want to be out here 14 hours on Christmas Eve? Yep.

We had guys pouncing around this morning, whining, yelling about stop counts, calling and canceling dinner reservations.

Not me. I wore my wry smile knowing that at least 1 person from management can't leave until I do, and I'm officially hellbent on ruining someone's Christmas Eve plans after a calendar year of having them do the same to all of us at one point or another.

Our mngmt team will leave around 8pm most of the time if we only have five or so guys still out. They don't hang around.

Maplewood

Was in my car leaving work at 3:30 today to start two paid days off. It's pretty rough going home at 4 all the time so it was nice to squeak this in. Anyone else?

I got in a 2:30, heard everyone would be in by 530ish. I heard later somebody noticed the mountain of PVD :censored2: that wasnt gonna get done til midnight. Drivers were sent back out. I think several pvd's threw in the towel mid day or didnt show up at all.