3 day weekend

Dumbo

Unless your like so many of us 22.3 that have been forced 6 days a week going on 3 years. This week is the first time I've gotten 2 days off in a row since my last vacation.

Grindstone

Our management treated the Tuesday after this past 4th of July as a Monday and didnt work any of our 22.4s. Their justification was "they deserved to have a 3 day weekend, too." Naturally, that week was also a HUGE vacation week. Crazy amount of overtime that day.

Hot Carl

Unless your like so many of us 22.3 that have been forced 6 days a week going on 3 years. This week is the first time I've gotten 2 days off in a row since my last vacation.
I'm an RPCD who is forced in all 6 days every single week. But because we're so short-staffed right now, they have made it incredibly easy to just run out of hours by the end of Friday, which is what I do. Will definitely be calling out this coming Saturday.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So rpcds get sat Sunday and Monday off, three days, but 22.4s only get Sunday Monday off? Shouldn’t 22.4s the Tuesday off to have a three day weekend too?
I did that for a while.
When mgt wised up , they insisted that I was wrong and that I should be happy to have an extra day's pay.
I kept saying I wanted the extra day off since Mondays was my day to get things done.

Sixth Punch Sense

So rpcds get sat Sunday and Monday off, three days, but 22.4s only get Sunday Monday off? Shouldn’t 22.4s the Tuesday off to have a three day weekend too?
Put in a RO. Here you still have to come to work but we'll have 15-20 drivers go home tomorrow, RO will make sure your one of the 15-20.

Or work. Monday counts as a punch so Saturday is all time and a half

21Savage

Damn right we do✊ and get holiday pay too. You 22.4's get 2 days off year round without a force in list too so shhh 🤫

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
65D80B17-527C-44DD-9696-E4650A38CF4F.gif

AccidentProne

(Inside PT) I mean it's not all bad, I get a six day week pay while only working five days. Forty five hours sounds good to me. I usually work monday preload anyways.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
On a normal schedule you get Sunday and Monday off.
Certain rpcds gets forced 6 days a week and get 1 day off.
:censored2: you