3 hour shifts for the day sort let's GOOO BABY WOO!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Really enjoying my 3 hours a day in the new day sort. nothing better than double digits paychecks

giphy.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I forgot. Mommy gives you a debit card because counting money is hard.
Remember in elementary school when they taught us to count money and give change back using the least amount of coins? I think they’re not teaching kids how to do that now. When I pay somewhere, they always give me a bunch of dimes as if they don’t know how to give fewer coins.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Remember in elementary school when they taught us to count money and give change back using the least amount of coins? I think they’re not teaching kids how to do that now. When I pay somewhere, they always give me a bunch of dimes as if they don’t know how to give fewer coins.
@hehe xd. A dime is 10 of those copper things.

Over 70

I don't remember that in school and would use the least amount of coins when I was in those jobs because I wasn't retarded....

hehe xd

lol you're the annoying person who's like "oh wait I have 6 cents" just to get exact change.