Oceanview

So let me give you my background
Ups:seniority 07-17-17
Prior to that 4 years with the #113 laborer
Die hard Union, will only work union.

So this new 3 month driver at my Midwest hub said he voted no on the strike authorization. At first I thought he was kidding around, and I desperately tried to explain to him how this was our only bargaining chip.. he said he just doesn’t agree to what our local is doing and said he doesn’t want to strike... I told him I don’t think anyone wants to strike. (I certainly don’t). He said he will cross the line day 1..

I’m just curious if anyone else has heard this kind of nonsense??

I’m still confused

Future in management??

Oceanview

He was dead serious.. he said management would see that he’s willing to work and he spent 2 years as preload.

Future management?

El Correcto

god is dead

So this new 3 month driver at my Midwest hub said he voted no on the strike authorization. At first I thought he was kidding around, and I desperately tried to explain to him how this was our only bargaining chip.. he said he just doesn’t agree to what our local is doing and said he doesn’t want to strike... I told him I don’t think anyone wants to strike. (I certainly don’t). He said he will cross the line day 1..

I’m still confused

Future in management??
He’s a selfish prick.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

And his car on day two...
upload_2018-5-24_7-5-44.png

Tony Q

I’m still confused

Future in management??
Some people aren't sure what the issues are. The IBT has been somewhat vague in their campaign to win a string contract. There are also some factors in the UPS business plan that most members don't want to hear, or aren't ready. I don't envy the decision makers in communications, nor do I think they really know what they are doing. It is really easy to take pot shots on the internet as well, and the IBT has little knowledge on how to pump out the issues to the members in a way thats not from the 20th century. They are so behind the times with their dinosaur GP Hoffa its not even funny. Just some food for thought.

IESucks

I’m still confused

Future in management??
Wow, someone doesn't think the same way you do? How terrible