3+ months in

klolx

You could be considered a peak Hire. You need to read your local rider to the national contract. However if you work one day within the first 60 of the new years then yes you should get that dollar raise and you are a permanent UPS employee.

I believe I am permanent because when the supervisors started doing those monthly interviews about safety, I was included. Those seasonal hires didn't get those interviews and I worked everyday since September 20. Some of the people last week (seasonals) were sent home because there was nothing to do and it was a very light day. My HR told me when I was hired that it was a Part time and will be expecting to stay at UPS for at least a year or more. What do you think?

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
It sounds like you are a permanent hire. And you've been working there so long, I would bet you've gained seniority (successfully worked through the probationary period), because even the longest one I've come across, the Southwest Sort Rider, is 70 working days in 6 months. BTW, the Southwest Sort Rider covers inside employees in AZ, NM, southern NV, and 'southern' CA.
If HR is available tomorrow after your shift, I suggest you have a friendly chat with them regarding your status (probably permanent now), and pay rate. The contract is pretty clear (explicit) that a preloader who has been employed for 90 calendar days is to be paid at $10.50/hour. Hopefully HR can confirm that. Then on Wednesday you should remind your full time supervisor that you have passed the 90 day mark 2 weeks ago, and your payrate needs to adjusted, and you weren't paid the correct rate for 2 weeks.
Based on your current payrate, I would say your state or local minimum wage exceeds the 'preloader/sorter' and 'all other' starting wage rates, and you are in the system as an 'all other' or loader/unloader employee.

Let us know what happens.

klolx

It sounds like you are a permanent hire. And you've been working there so long, I would bet you've gained seniority (successfully worked through the probationary period), because even the longest one I've come across, the Southwest Sort Rider, is 70 working days in 6 months. BTW, the Southwest Sort Rider covers inside employees in AZ, NM, southern NV, and 'southern' CA.
If HR is available tomorrow after your shift, I suggest you have a friendly chat with them regarding your status (probably permanent now), and pay rate. The contract is pretty clear (explicit) that a preloader who has been employed for 90 calendar days is to be paid at $10.50/hour. Hopefully HR can confirm that. Then on Wednesday you should remind your full time supervisor that you have passed the 90 day mark 2 weeks ago, and your payrate needs to adjusted, and you weren't paid the correct rate for 2 weeks.
Based on your current payrate, I would say your state or local minimum wage exceeds the 'preloader/sorter' and 'all other' starting wage rates, and you are in the system as an 'all other' or loader/unloader employee.

Let us know what happens.

Thank you so much!

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Thank you so much!
You're welcome.
Like I said, you should get the $10.50 rate. Hopefully it happens without too much hemming and hawing and stalling and "I'll have someone look into that"; or having to get a union steward to intervene and give you an introduction to the grievance process.
Good luck and happy preloading!