3 months probation period in feeders

hani

i was in package for 4 years then i went to feeders and passed the 2 week training and was certified but after 1 month of working I failed my 3 months probation period in feeders due to an accident the manager told to apply again next year my question to you plz
Is can I reapply fir feeders in 7 months that is less than a year
Thank you for your help

barnyard

KTM rider
You would have to ask the boss that DQ'd you or their boss or sign a bid in 7 months and see if they start you. Really only one way to find out.

3 months probation? Our rookies only have to go 40 working days. Day 41 they can run over the division manager if they wanted to.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
It sounded me to as though Dracula was just being nosy.

I love how the nosiest guy in the history of this forum suddenly finds manners.

It matters because there is a lot of feeder experience here. If he gets back on, maybe someone can offer some useful advice for the guy.

In other words, nothing like you could offer.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Gee, I am not a "real truck driver", but even I know that you should scan the area you are backing in to before starting the back.

I was involved in a hit while parked a month or so ago. I was legally parked making a delivery at our local college. A tractor trailer was trying to back on to the loading dock next to where I was parked and misjudged the clearance, hitting the left side of my hood. There was a metal railing between me and the dock ramp and had he not hit me he most surely would have hit the railing.

I was not charged with an accident yet still had to do all 3 parts of the Tier 1 Safety Assessment----easiest 20 minutes of pay I ever made.

Dracula

Gee, I am not a "real truck driver", but even I know that you should scan the area you are backing in to before starting the back.

I was involved in a hit while parked a month or so ago. I was legally parked making a delivery at our local college. A tractor trailer was trying to back on to the loading dock next to where I was parked and misjudged the clearance, hitting the left side of my hood. There was a metal railing between me and the dock ramp and had he not hit me he most surely would have hit the railing.

I was not charged with an accident yet still had to do all 3 parts of the Tier 1 Safety Assessment----easiest 20 minutes of pay I ever made.

You make my point for me; beautifully, I might add. You moan that I ask what happened, like I shouldn't judge. I said that, not to judge, but so this guy could get some good advice, if he gets back on. And you, true to your personality, can't help but rub the guy's nose in his misfortune.

outta hours

do you know if I can apply for feeders before 1 year let's say in 7 months after my accident

It would be 12 months from the date of the incident until you may re qualify. Trust me others behind you in qualifying order will keep tabs on your attempt to return in less than 12 months.

s-man

I hit the nose of the tractor while backing in the yard I was doing shifting

Ah crap, I feel bad for ya. This is why I won't do yard work like shifting or car wash (I'm an RTD driver). Too much opportunity for mistakes. Where do you think all that package car damage comes from? The car wash! I'm not risking that and want no part of it.

Dracula

Ah crap, I feel bad for ya. This is why I won't do yard work like shifting or car wash (I'm an RTD driver). Too much opportunity for mistakes. Where do you think all that package car damage comes from? The car wash! I'm not risking that and want no part of it.

There really is nothing to worry about. You take your time, and you NEVER let management rush you. As I'm sure you know, what will happen is they will rush you, up to the point you hit something. Then they will approach you and ask why you were rushing.