3 rides already this year and they are threatening more

By The Book

got nothing to do with Orion as far as I know. Though I think they realize how much Orion sucks when they do ride with me and I follow it as much as possible.
The way I see it...they are riding you, I mean riding with you because you got on the 9.5 list. They are trying to find out if you are following Orion the way it was set up on each route they ride with you on. They can find out what your stop count should be this way, on each route so they have a reference point of how many stops equals 9.5 hours.

brown bomber

brown bomber
I wish I was still driving,..my route went from 95 to 140. It was still a 9.0 hr. day. This was 7 yrs. ago. I drove 20 more miles per day, and delivered close to 100 more pkgs. I went from a scratch driver to a driver that required help to get back before NDA's had to be processed. I would be in my glory w/ the ORION implementation. Work as instructed !!

oldngray

nowhere special
I baked and ate a huge Vidalia onion last night ... that will do the job for sure!

I never knew you could fart with every step you took!
5-49-11-am.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So, let me ask you this Dave.

Say this driver was "over-allowed" consistently, long before they signed the 9.5 opt-in list, without management ever taking significant issue with it.

Under these circumstances, is it acceptable for management to only now, scrutinize these arbitrary company standards?

I call BS!!!!

No........signing the 9.5 list simply expedited the situation.

We have a driver locally who is receiving the same level of scrutiny for the same reason.

Johney

None. One sits in the jump seat while the other crouches between the driver and sup.
Wrong. We have a set-up in our building where there are three seats,driver,passenger jump-seat and one mounted on the door slide in the middle generally used when a manager is training an on-road in a methods ride. These are things not likely seen in the BOG.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If 2 sups ride with you it can't be for any other reason. If they try to do anything more its an easy win is what I was trying to say.
How do they get 2 fatazz supes on a pkg car plus driver at one time
Must be like a clown car at the circus when they all start piling out