3 Stooges 2012 movie coming soon

moreluck

golden ticket member
Plan for disappointment........if you grew up on the Stooges, they can't be reproduced......Think Brady Bunch Movie :dissapointed:

Uhm........I see it in my future. Like the "hey pick out a free movie from the $1 section with your rental of a new release" future.

tourists24

Plan for disappointment........if you grew up on the Stooges, they can't be reproduced......Think Brady Bunch Movie :dissapointed:
Oh my I hope not a disappointment. I know I am only going by the trailer but these guys really seem to have the feeling for what the originals had (I know the originals cannot be duplicated). It looks like its going to be a Dumb and Dumber type of comedy with a nostalgic twist. I cant wait....lol

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh my I hope not a disappointment. I know I am only going by the trailer but these guys really seem to have the feeling for what the originals had (I know the originals cannot be duplicated). It looks like its going to be a Dumb and Dumber type of comedy with a nostalgic twist. I cant wait....lol
Think Dumb & Dumber 2 !!

brown bomber

brown bomber
the locally televised "wrasslin'" show was performed at a local TV production facility, about 2 miles from my boyhood home......Iranian Shiek, Pampero Firpo, and others were some of the regulars.......we used to see them at local restaraunts

tourists24

the locally televised "wrasslin'" show was performed at a local TV production facility, about 2 miles from my boyhood home......Iranian Shiek, Pampero Firpo, and others were some of the regulars.......we used to see them at local restaraunts
Holy cow....lol.... you are only a little ahead of my time... I know the name "Iranian Shiek" but admittedly didnt know Firpo. They were both at one time part of Mid Atlantic Championship wrestling though...lol

brown bomber

brown bomber
I think some of the other Wrasslers, included Bobo Brazil, from BentonHarbor Mich., Johnny Powers, who held a world championship belt (he remained in the area,I delivered to his house).....George "the animal" Steele........

menotyou

bella amicizia
Macho man, the Hart brothers. Dad and I would have the tiny little tv in the corner of the kitchen watching wresting and cooking. :)

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Moe came to our local movie theater when I was a kid years ago he was old and not so with it then. Larry Fine was a Philly guy "South Philly " I beleve. Curly was the best, "Moe ,Larry,cheese ! " nuk nuk

texan

Curly was the best. I loved his character and antics on the show.

Curly Howard was born Jerome Lester Horwitz in the Bensonhurst section of the Brooklyn borough of New York City.
He was the fifth of the five Horwitz brothers and of Lithuanian Jewish ancestry. Because he was the youngest, his brothers
called him "Babe" to tease him. The nickname stuck with him all his life, although when his older brother Shemp married
Gertrude Frank, who was also nicknamed "Babe," the brothers started calling him "Curly" to avoid confusion.
His full formal Hebrew name was "Yehudah Lev ben Shlomo Natan ha Levi."

Curly Howard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

texan

Moe of The Three Stooges:

Moses Horwitz was born in Brooklyn, New York, neighborhood of Bensonhurst, to Solomon Horwitz and Jennie Gorovitz. He
was the fourth of the five Horwitz brothers of Lithuanian Jewish ancestry. In his younger years, he got the nickname Moe
and later adopted the name Harry. Although his parents were not involved in show business, Moe, his older brother Samuel
and younger brother Jerome all eventually became world-famous as members of the Three Stooges.
Moe Howard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

texan

Larry of The Three Stooges:
Larry Fine was born to a Jewish family as Louis Feinberg[SUP][1][/SUP] in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. His father, Joseph
Feinberg (who was Russian-Jewish), and mother, Fanny Lieberman, owned a watch repair and jewelry shop.

Larry's trademark bushy hair came out, according to rumor, from his first meeting with Healy, in which he had
just wet his hair in a basin, and as they talked, it dried oddly. Healy told him to keep the zany hairstyle and, according
to a 1973 TV interview on the Mike Douglas show with Moe:

Larry Fine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia