3 years with no injuries!

Earlier this month, Victorville, Ca. preload reached 3 years with no injuries! We are an outlying center and don't have all that many people but it's still rad. I'm pretty new to the site and most likely won't be announcing too many things, I'm proud of us though! :)

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
ACtually that is something!

That type of accomplishment is a good mile stone.

I know at one time, the air hub in Knoxville had the best record in the district. And they were rightfully proud of it. Some of the working environments are down right hostile. Below freezing weather, rain, dark, airplanes to load and unload, all within minutes.

So, from me to you guys, congrats! and keep up the good work.

BTW, any special things they are planing on for the event? Like a dinner out for the crew?

d

drewed

Shankman
On my sort we're working on 2 yrs, its not reconised because our work group is too small and the other workgroup we're paired with is an accident waiting to happen but i make sure they know im grateful they work safe and more importantly look out for eachother when someone else is doing something unsafe

OH and congrats keep it up

evilleace

Wow thats great keep up the good work, on another safety note my building passed our ketter audit on Friday and it was the first one passed in our district in 2 yrs.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Drewed

Just because they have not recognised your two years, shouldnt be a reason you can not be darn proud of what you and your group have accomplished.

There was one other thing. Pride goeth before a downfall.

So dont get too prideful.:wink2:

d

brownrodster

My sort had a similar accomplishment back when I was PT. for the event a bunch of suits I had seen before showed up for PCM. Then they gave us 10 minutes to chow down our safety food. However, the line was so long that by the time the 10 minutes was up people were still in line waiting to be dished up. A this time the sups were making everyone go back to work. Even those who had no gotten any safety food yet or had barely started eating their safety food. And to top this off my sup told me before all the suits came to visit that if I didn't know any safety stuff and a suit asked me a safety question I would be fired for not being able to answer correctly. Come to find out that our so called safety record was really a sham... But that's another story.

pechito

i had my first injury at april had surgury at june 25 i may go back to work on dec 18 it's sux 'cause i goin full duty on pik season

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
i had my first injury at april had surgury at june 25 i may go back to work on dec 18 it's sux 'cause i goin full duty on pik season

I came back from injury, surgery, rehab and right into peak, Dec. 2002. Don't worry about it, you'll be fine. Gotta go back to work at some point, may as well be peak.

Thanks to everyone for the congrats! They've done a few things for us on our little milestones and, at the very least, they make sure to do them after the sort. They have a company come out and make us all tacos, it’s pretty sweet. At 2 years we had a raffle. They gave away electronics for the most part, always awesome. Whenever they give us a reward we always have a whole bunch of suits around to congratulate us. For our 3 years we had the “heads” of finance, safety, and some other official thing for our district, come up and speak to us. They keep telling us we’re going to have another raffle but I’m not holding my breath J

satellitedriver

Thanks to everyone for the congrats! They've done a few things for us on our little milestones and, at the very least, they make sure to do them after the sort. They have a company come out and make us all tacos, it’s pretty sweet. At 2 years we had a raffle. They gave away electronics for the most part, always awesome. Whenever they give us a reward we always have a whole bunch of suits around to congratulate us. For our 3 years we had the “heads” of finance, safety, and some other official thing for our district, come up and speak to us. They keep telling us we’re going to have another raffle but I’m not holding my breath J
Great!

You and your fellow workers earned much more than back slaps and goodies to eat.
Y'all made sure you could come home safe and sound.
There is no greater gift
I hope Y'all get the 20yr award.