30% Cut?? Why do these administrators wait so long to act?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He's so intelligent he will find a loop hole to save only himself from this. I'm sure we will hear about it in everyone one of his posts.

Would you rather hear sound financial advice or constant sexual innuendo?

BTW, how long does it take you to figure out which bathroom to use?

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Good thing are union keeps telling us to vote democratic and they can't even run pensions.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Good thing are union keeps telling us to vote democratic and they can't even run pensions.

Our.

Unions don't run their pensions. They are administered by a Pension Board.

Ironically, in the late 70's/early 80's, our pension was over funded to the point where they had to decide whether to increase our benefits or cut the government a check. They raised our benefits.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There goes that badass Altima

My plan is to use my 6 weeks of vacation and 2 weeks of personal/sick time when I retire to put a serious dent in to the residual.

I have a customer who is an entrepreneur. He owns many rental properties (I used to live in one of them), a car wash, laundromat and used car lot. He has a 66 Mustang that I have had my eye on for quite some time. That would be a really nice retirement present from me to me.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I have a customer who is an entrepreneur. He owns many rental properties (I used to live in one of them), a car wash, laundromat and used car lot. He has a 66 Mustang that I have had my eye on for quite some time. That would be a really nice retirement present from me to me.

Are you going to learn how to work on it yourself?