30 day full time probation

rama

How does full time probation work if your 30 days is broke by peak season. What date does the probation stop and start back

Rack em

Made the Podium
I've seen 2 drivers qualify during peak 2 years in a row now. Once you start your 30, you just keep going

Savvy412

I just qualified yesterday .

Started drivin nov 9. It seems like it just comes down to if they want you , and can use you or you were a seasonal hire that was just good enough to not get fired.

Last edited:

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
  1. SECTION 1 – ACQUISITION OF SENIORITY

After thirty (30) days of work within a sixty (60) consecutive day period, not to include the orientation period which shall not last more than fifteen (15) working days, a new employee will acquire seniority and his seniority dates shall be the original date if his employment, provided, however, that the time worked in the free period shall not count towards the acquisition of seniority.

opey

It's not necessary to even get your 30 days if your manager wants/needs you now. Looks like a few guys in my center are about to get in without getting their days in (myself included)

opey

Your posts contradict one another.
no, you are missing the point. the contract states after 30 days you make seniority. I stated that a manager can make your book to obtain seniority in less than those 30 days if he so wishes.. the 30 is not mandatory but is mostly a way to be able to jerk you around or get rid of you if they want. but if you do make the 30 then you are in the union at that point

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
images