30-day Packet Training! Currently on day 20. I’ve only scratched 1 day so far which was on day 18 or 19, but my over allowed is less than .5 that week

I guess my question is. I was showed a method on being able to scratch. But can you be DQ’d for scratching and hiting 20+ stops/hr but going over 1-3 hours a day?
The one time i scratch is the one time i hit -015 with 21stops/hr but went over 2-1/2 hours over
Thanks!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I guess my question is. I was showed a method on being able to scratch. But can you be DQ’d for scratching and hiting 20+ stops/hr but going over 1-3 hours a day?
The one time i scratch is the one time i hit -015 with 21stops/hr but went over 2-1/2 hours over
Thanks!
W
T
friend

What is this “method” on being able to scratch? Don’t cheat or do anything dumb…..

“The one time i scratch is the one time i hit -015 with 21stops/hr but went over 2-1/2 hours over”

If you scratch you couldn’t be 2-1/2 hours over so……..

W
T
friend

What is this “method” on being able to scratch? Don’t cheat or do anything dumb…..

“The one time i scratch is the one time i hit -015 with 21stops/hr but went over 2-1/2 hours over”

If you scratch you couldn’t be 2-1/2 hours over so……..
Lol no not cheating. As in the regular showed me his method on how to go about beating the route. Basically on how to attack the route as it is a mixed combination of a ton of biz, resis, and apts.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Thanks!
Lol no not cheating. As in the regular showed me his method on how to go about beating the route. Basically on how to attack the route as it is a mixed combination of a ton of biz, resis, and apts.
Haha no a secret it was just the regulars method of how he beats the route.
Soooooo...

If I'm reading YOUR WORDS correctly...

And...

Reading what the other posts are asking you to just say...

The regular told you how to beat the route to qualify, yet you still go over.

Correct?

Let's just put it all in the table now so this doesn't go 5 pages...

You get mad at everyone...

Then we are evil people.

I'll ask in the most simplistic way...

What circumstances are preventing you from making times?

Helping.

Whereistheunion

Thanks!
The numbers you just quoted are terrible for qualifying however depending on your gender they may qualify you despite the bad numbers. And "No "under most circumstances, will UPS qualify a person going 1-2 HOURS OVER and scratching once within there 30 day probationary period.

Thanks!

To be clear, you're asking us if you can be DQd for scratching, but being one to three hours over. Do you see that those two things are mutually exclusive?

35years

Gravy route
Just so you know...

Scratch means 0. As in 0 one hundreds over allowed.

2 and 1/2 hours over allowed is not scratch.

Or do you mean you averaged .50 over per day (one day being -.15) for a total of 2 1/2 hours for the week?

If you are a woman they will probably qualify you.

If you are a man, nooo
way!

Then, if you are a woman, you can come back on here and brag about how you do the job as good as a man when they give you the easiest route with 70% of the stops they would give a man.

It is just the way it is.

Last edited:

35years

Gravy route
Just so you know, they can disqualify you even if you are under everyday. They can find other things to dq you for. But much less likely if you stay significantly under allowed EVERY day for here on out.

Run your ass off!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm convinced UPS has tweeked their numbers upwards, making everyone more over than previously. SPORH is basically the same. Bogus for sure.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I'm convinced UPS has tweeked their numbers upwards, making everyone more over than previously. SPORH is basically the same. Bogus for sure.

Its obvious they make it intentionally hard/impossible to achieve to try to squeeze free labor out of people or make us cut corners.

holdingmybreath

Thanks!
I qualified without ever scratching once. I was told that basically no one beats the route, me and my on road didn't even beat it on the first day with both of us running off packages. How is your relationship with your on road? I only ask because mine didn't talk numbers with me hardly at all, just told me to keep doing what I was doing and that I would be alright, and he turned out to be correct.