30 day Probation question

Package_Donkey14

milk was a bad choice
Is there any circumstance where the 30 day probation period is waived for full-time driving? I've heard different things from people on this topic. Some say if you have drivin 3 seasonals or have done vacation coverage driving then you have no 30 day probation when you get your full-time shot. Others say it's completely up to the center manager.

To qualify, you still have to drive 30 out of 90 days and run under .20 over allow the final 3 days, with no concerns.. My center manager threw a bunch of other hurdles in there, but I did it all to keep under the radar... I was a part timer and seasonal driver for 4 years and still had to do it.. Everyone does..

menotyou

bella amicizia
That's not true. I did my 30 days as a air driver. No thirty for me when I turned full time. The thirty days is a one time gig. No repeats. I don't care what stories management is telling, again.

QKRSTKR

That's not true. I did my 30 days as a air driver. No thirty for me when I turned full time. The thirty days is a one time gig. No repeats. I don't care what stories management is telling, again.
were u a full time air driver? That actually seems strange here. As long as you have qualified in 30 days in 90 you should be all set.