30 days are done, what to expect now?

PT Car Washer

Thanks for some insight. I get a feeling I'll be worked. Fresh meat less then 1 year cheap labor type of deal.

About inside jobs then? It could not be preload due to DOT regulations. Need so many hours off of work to drive. I don't care if it was preload then some other 4 hour shift either. But it would be twilight and night sort for the 8 hours?
If you are laid off you can not drive. Unless you are covering for a PT Air Driver on vacation. You displace the least two senior PT employees in the building.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
dont run, work safe and take your lunch and break.......please dont be like most of these new guys that you see with knee braces after 6 months here..or who skip their lunch and breaks then brag how fast they got done.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
The key here youngling is to learn more routes. As a swing driver knowledge is power. The more routes you know, the more likely you will work every day. Do not be afraid to go out in the blind or run a split car. Your first few years you should learn as many routes as possible.