Submitted on: Jun 30, 2020 10:22 AM 1) First Name: :
2) Last Name::
3) Email Address
4) Phone Number: :
5) Local Union::
6) UPS Facility location::
7) Job Title:: 22.4 combination driver
8) WHO:
9) WHAT: protesting the disqualification of 30 day package car probation.
10)
11) WHEN: june 30 2020
12) WHY: disqualification was unjustified
13) WITNESSES:
14) STEWARD’S EMAIL ADDRESS (optional):
15) ATTACH PHOTO (ex. workplace safety violation, unsafe truck, etc.):

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
I scratched 5 times by running of speeding, but got caught twice by my supervisor now I follow all the methods and my time is too high. But I think i can still show improvement though if they give me a extension
You were speeding in the truck? I'm surprised they let you keep working. Between that parking on the wrong side of the road.

Cheekh Good Drama

You were speeding in the truck? I'm surprised they let you keep working. Between that parking on the wrong side of the road.
Yeah your right. But I stopped doing all that after being warned. Obviously I should have never done that in the first place, but the center manager kept putting pressure to scratch several times

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Yeah your right. But I stopped doing all that after being warned. Obviously I should have never done that in the first place, but the center manager kept putting pressure to scratch several times
That's automatic in our building. I've heard drivers gettin pulled in for it at least. U can always try again in 6 months if u cant appeal it I guess. Youd think if they warned u or gave tips itd mean they were tryna keep you

Cheekh Good Drama

That's automatic in our building. I've heard drivers gettin pulled in for it at least. U can always try again in 6 months if u cant appeal it I guess. Youd think if they warned u or gave tips itd mean they were tryna keep you
Just got diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Would giving this info to supervisor and center manager hurt or help me possibly get an extension. Just got Medecine for bipolar today. Had symptoms last 2 months including mania multiple times

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Just got diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Would giving this info to supervisor and center manager hurt or help me possibly get an extension. Just got Medecine for bipolar today. Had symptoms last 2 months including mania multiple times
Don’t let them pump you full of lithium. You don’t need it and it’s going to prevent you from getting certain jobs. Tell your dr that you’re not looking for a temporary ban daid