$300 coolers

Cementups

Box Monkey
I borrow my buddies Yeti from time to time (he has 3 of them) and they are quite nice. That being said, save yourself some money and buy an Rtic Cooler. Same product for much cheaper. He has a few of those as well and said they perform the same.

barnyard

KTM rider
I have Rtic coffee cups and imitation Rtic/Yeti lunch box. The lunch box is the bomb. I put an ice pack in when I make my lunch and my water is still cold at the end of the day.

I have the cooler that is the same foot print as an Igloo playmate. It looks way bigger because it is a full cube, instead of the top angling up to the handle. An Igloo lasts me 2ish years before the handle dealy cracks and then it is only a matter of time till it breaks. If my new cooler lasts 4 years, I got my money out of it.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I borrow my buddies Yeti from time to time (he has 3 of them) and they are quite nice. That being said, save yourself some money and buy an Rtic Cooler. Same product for much cheaper. He has a few of those as well and said they perform the same.
How many coolers does the guy need?!

rod

Retired 22 years
How many coolers does the guy need?!

At one time I bet I had 15 or 20 of them. When a good friend owns a beer distributorship and gets them free for advertising you get one of each kind. I had/have some nice ones but no way any of them are worth $300. I'm probably down to about 8 or so now as some of them have disappeared over the years with the kids. Now if you are counting the little 6 or 12 pack coolers I bet I've got another dozen of those.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
After clicking that Yeti link I no longer feel bad about some of the things I throw so much money at.

rod

Retired 22 years
Isn't that Rtic brand made by the Yeti guys ex wife? Basically the same product-different label?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_2258.JPG

I got one like this at Sams basically a Yeti knockoff made by igloo $90

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We have a YETI ... something I am not proud of.
It was a birthday gift to my wife that she wanted.
She has done nothing but bitch about it since we bought it.
The sides, bottom and top are so thick, it holds about half as much as you think it should.

Heavy also
They do keep things cold for along time

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
We have a YETI ... something I am not proud of.
It was a birthday gift to my wife that she wanted.
She has done nothing but bitch about it since we bought it.
The sides, bottom and top are so thick, it holds about half as much as you think it should.

I love love my yeti. I hated paying for it but it was something the ex wife wanted. I can load it up and throw it in the boat and be set. Perfect size for me. I have the roadie 20 (I think that's the model). I love mine. Probably would've went with an Rtic if I could do it again. Just to save a few bucks

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I love love my yeti. I hated paying for it but it was something the ex wife wanted. I can load it up and throw it in the boat and be set. Perfect size for me. I have the roadie 20 (I think that's the model). I love mine. Probably would've went with an Rtic if I could do it again. Just to save a few bucks
At least you managed to keep it.

MC0493

x3 for rtic, i have the can coozie for drinks and that keeps stuff cold even in summer heat. Don't have an rtic cooler yet though. I believe there's an even cheaper knock off from walmart under the ozark mountain name.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
x3 for rtic, i have the can coozie for drinks and that keeps stuff cold even in summer heat. Don't have an rtic cooler yet though. I believe there's an even cheaper knock off from walmart under the ozark mountain name.

Walmart has a soft sided Yeti knockoff
The zipper isnt waterproof like a Yeti

Eye To Eye Contact.

A rtic soft pack the smaller one will keep ice for almost three days in which summer. As long as you put room temp bottles in it. Or a good old fashion igloo. You'll have no ice by the end of the day but it gets the job done. But the rtics are made well. You know he package car eats coolers alive. I've had my rtic for about a year and a half. And there is nothing wrong with it but dust build up.