33 Minutes

chev

Nightcrawler
Don't you know that all we have to do is talk to the nice little terrorists and they will play nice?
Thats what O and his pansy lib buddies think. :wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
And this is why I see nothing wrong with assassinating all 'nut job' leaders like the one in N.Korea and disenabling all their weapons systems through sabotage.:devil3:

chev

Nightcrawler
And this is why I see nothing wrong with assassinating all 'nut job' leaders like the one in N.Korea and disenabling all their weapons systems through sabotage.:devil3:
:surprised:
oh my! Be careful. You might upset a liberal. You know how sensitive they can be.:happy-very:

All liberal bashing aside. I can't see why anyone would object to a missile defense system. Than again, maybe that wouldn't fit in the budget along side all that pork.

Last edited:

diesel96

Not upsetting, but humurous reading this thread about assasinations of Nut Job Dictaters and sabotaging weapon systems around the world....like you'all just got done watching an episode of "24"....
.... Gotta love the production and images of that video.......you know, the somber music, the ballastic missle launchings, naughty dictaters, the American Flag background, and mentioning Terrorist and Nuclear in the same breath. Kudos goes to the Director/Editor for wonderfully cherographed Fear Mongering.....Chances are way greater to fear a Dirty Bomb or a small nuke in the form of a suitcase rather than another soverign nation launching ballastic nukes at us or one of our Allies, knowing our response would be tenfold....

Last edited:

chev

Nightcrawler
Not upsetting, but humorous reading this thread about assassinations of Nut Job Dictators and sabotaging weapon systems around the world....like you all just got done watching an episode of "24"....
.... Gotta love the production and images of that video.......you know, the somber music, the ballistic missile launching, naughty dictators, the American Flag background, and mentioning Terrorist and Nuclear in the same breath. Kudos goes to the Director/Editor for wonderfully choreographed Fear Mongering.....Chances are way greater to fear a Dirty Bomb or a small nuke in the form of a suitcase rather than another sovereign nation launching ballistic nukes at us or one of our Allies, knowing our response would be tenfold....
What good is tenfold if you have incoming you can't stop. You have to know these psychos don't care about that. What is wrong with having a sound missile defense program? Please, just answer that. That is what our federal govt. is supposed to do. One of their main functions is to protect the country.
Fear mongering is what Obama did to push that over bloated pork bill through in the name of emergency stimulus. I will not forget how he talked down the economy with NO HOPE only to cause the stock market to continue to slide further into the depths of despair.
This bonehead put us in this situation with his affirmative action policies through Acorn. He was a major player in rolling that ball.

Last edited:

diesel96

What is wrong with having a sound missile defense program? Please, just answer that. That is what our federal govt. is supposed to do. One of their main functions is to protect the country.

Fear mongering is what Obama did to push that over bloated pork bill through in the name of emergency stimulus.

Bloated pork, like spend billions on missle defense to protect the Czech republic and eastern Europe ? What's up with you Republican's willingness to spend money on other countries but your own?
As long as there's a porkfest, why not spend it at home, free up the credit market and create jobs.

brett636

Bloated pork, like spend billions on missle defense to protect the Czech republic and eastern Europe ? What's up with you Republican's willingness to spend money on other countries but your own?
As long as there's a porkfest, why not spend it at home, free up the credit market and create jobs.

I'm glad you can see into the future and tell us a missile attack is completely impossible. Unfortunately most of us don't have the psychic ability you have and we see several countries who hate us deeply for many reasons. Talking nice to these countries does not change the fact that when the right time comes they can and will launch a nuclear missile attack on us. I know we will respond in kind, this assuming President Hussein does not take our nukes off hair trigger alert as he promised, but it would certainly put a lot of us at ease in knowing our military can stop these incoming missiles before they reach their target. I can tell you I don't want to be the casualty of some rogue nation's nuclear ambitions.

Last edited:

chev

Nightcrawler
And what is up with you lib commies that are willing to spend hundreds of millions on organizations like Acorn who promote social disorder and admittedly break the law?
http://insidecharmcity.com/2009/02/25/another-arrest-in-acorn-break-in/

[video=youtube;8vedY4dCyqo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vedY4dCyqo[/video]