330 days to peak, support with leads.

It sounds far away but like anything else, time flies. We all can support growing the business with leads. We are one company, legends for so long.

We are part of something bigger.

We are UPS and If you are part of this group, deep in your heart you know you are part of something special.

Something others write books about..
Leads help and never get down if yours got rejected.

Every no gets you sooner to a yes and support our future exsistence.

You Rock, never forget.

542thruNthru

It sounds far away but like anything else, time flies. We all can support growing the business with leads. We are one company, legends for so long.

We are UPS and If you are part of this group, deep in your heart you know you are part of something special.

You Rock, never forget.

source-29.gif

Welcome to Brown Cafe.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

You Rock, never forget.
I take it you're someone from corporate.

Last week management terminated one of the drivers at my center for getting into an accident.
It was his first accident.
It was not a tier three.
No one was hurt.
And there was hardly any damage to either vehicle.

You guys want to act like we're all on the same team, and we are all one great big happy family. Then you treat us and ours like garbage.

So I'd like to tell you, and you can take this one straight to your bosses.
Go friend yourself.

oldngray

nowhere special

Last week management terminated one of the drivers at my center for getting into an accident.
It was not a tier three.
No one was hurt.

You guys want to act like we're all on the same team, and we are all one great big happy family. Then you treat us and ours like garbage.

Go friend yourself.
More likely a troll that will disappear after starting this thread

It was not a tier three.
No one was hurt.

Go friend yourself.
Idk, we have drivers in the circle with over 25 and more years without accidents. That makes me really proud. A driver causing danger is like a concern right, however small the impact may seem.

Sometimes there is more than the eye can see.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Idk, we have drivers in the circle with over 25 and more years without accidents. That makes me really proud. A driver causing danger is like a concern right, however small the impact may seem.

Sometimes there is more than the eye can see.
Very suspicious syntax, reminds me of someone. 😂

Commercial Inside Release

It has been commented here, "sales director", that the whole sales force likes to forget where the leads they get come from, and pocket the commission for themselves.

Unless you want to spend the day on a package car as a helper, maybe you don't deserve help with your fancy desk job.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

You Rock, never forget.
Settle Down