350 Pieces on a 6 size car?

doodoobrwn

Today was peak like I had 1208 packages with a 3:50 start time. My neighbor who has also become a friend had 1401 same start time (3:50) he also had a 6 size car the stack out was throughout the entire box line. I have two cages I pull out of (bottom white & bottom lime) I had 1 TP 60 and 4 Package cars finished at 9:15. Noob on the belt had 850 finished at 9:40. What a day good thing we get paid by the hour...

T

Turdferguson

Today was peak like I had 1208 packages with a 3:50 start time. My neighbor who has also become a friend had 1401 same start time (3:50) he also had a 6 size car the stack out was throughout the entire box line. I have two cages I pull out of (bottom white & bottom lime) I had 1 TP 60 and 4 Package cars finished at 9:15. Noob on the belt had 850 finished at 9:40. What a day good thing we get paid by the hour...

Bottom lime? Are you all too good for green?

oldngray

nowhere special
Don't know that I have ever seen a 600. All package cars starting with a 6 are p700

6 cubes were the most common size of package car when I started but they stopped making them a long time ago. I doubt there are any left in service. They were real dinosaurs. Think of the oldest P 800 you have ever seen. They were worse.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
6 cubes were the most common size of package car when I started but they stopped making them a long time ago. I doubt there are any left in service. They were real dinosaurs. Think of the oldest P 800 you have ever seen. They were worse.
Yeah p57 is probably the closest we have now. 570 cubic feet.

T

Turdferguson

700 cubic feet. That's all that matters.
They just go by the number on front.
It was just a guess anyway as to what he ment. We are losing track of the important thing here anyway.
Why is it bottom lime instead of bottom green?

J

jibbs

4 trucks, ~300 pieces on each, 3:50am start time....

That all sounds normal to me. Peak jumps it up to 6 trucks, ~450 pieces on 3-4 (and they obviously rarely all fit) and about ~200 on the others with a start time at midnight. Can't wait for all that OT but they need to :censored2:ing hire more people. The 6-truck deal gets old so fast.