FOUR, FOUR, FOUR, FOUR

1. Four States I have been to:
2. Four Smells I love:
3. Four Posters I KNOW will respond:
4. Four TV Shows I love to watch:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

FOUR, FOUR, FOUR, FOUR

1. Four States I have been to: Texas, New Mexico, Florida, Oklahoma
2. Four Smells I love: just out of the oven baked goods, Christmas wreath, Thanksgiving dinner, subtle perfume
3. Four Posters I KNOW will respond: Klein, menotyou, 407 steward, Bubblehead
Four Posters I wish would not respond: Klein, menotyou, 407 steward, Bubblehead
Four Posters I wish would respond: Hoaxster, trplnkl, Scratch, toonertoo
4. Four TV Shows I love to watch: This Old House, American Pickers, Big Bang Theory, Monday Night Football

moreluck

golden ticket member
1. Four States I have been to: Ohio, Utah, Hawaii, Idaho
2. Four Smells I love: Popcorn, Baking Bread, Sauce & meatballs simmering, Pink Sugar perfume
3. Four Posters I KNOW will respond: Lue, Tooner, Menotyou, Trplnkl, and more, but I'm corralled by 4.
4. Four TV Shows I love to watch: All the Real Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Parenthood, 19 Kids & Counting. (Grimm too)

I added one more.....

4 favorite foods shrimp, spaghetti, steak, cabbage w/ noodles

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would love to watch "Parenthood" but have a hard time staying up that late and am too cheap to buy a TiVo or DVR.

The previews for this week's show look really good--who is that woman Adam is kissing?

I would love to watch "Parenthood" but have a hard time staying up that late and am too cheap to buy a TiVo or DVR.

The previews for this week's show look really good--who is that woman Adam is kissing?

Buy yourself one. They will change your life. One of the best inventions ever.

moreluck

golden ticket member

She's the new secretary that Adam & Crosby hired for their new recording studio. She kissed him, grateful for the ride home in the rain. He loves his wife and just got 'cornered'. He'll probably be in trouble for it. Love Craig T. in the role of patriarch and Bonnie Bedelia makes a good mate for him.
I never stay up and watch......we watch together the next day. One of the best shows on TV. Have 4 DVD devices to record all my shows.

Four states: MN,MO,TX,CA

Four smells : chocolate chip cookies out of the oven. my daughters hair when she was a baby. smoke from a hardwood fire. clean sheets out of the dryer.

Four who will post: Meny, Dilli, A.J., and more already has.

Four Tv shows: The Walking Dead, 30 Rock, Tosh.O, and Nick Swardsons Pretend Time.

Four foods: Good pizza, pulled pork bbq, said chocolate chip cookies, homemade chili from a cast iron pot.

over9five

Staff member
FOUR, FOUR, FOUR, FOUR

1. Four States I have been to: Mass, NH, VT, Me. New England's the best!
2. Four Smells I love: Clean air, Pine trees, Campfires, Beer.
3. Four Posters I KNOW will respond: Upstate, Upstate, Upstate, Upstate (He's already posted twice)
4. Four TV Shows I love to watch: The Walking Dead, really the only tv I watch EXCEPT I just started watching Hell on Wheels

old levi's

blank space
Four states: MN,MO,TX,CA

Four smells : chocolate chip cookies out of the oven. my daughters hair when she was a baby. smoke from a hardwood fire. clean sheets out of the dryer.

Four who will post: Meny, Dilli, A.J., and more already has.

Four Tv shows: The Walking Dead, 30 Rock, Tosh.O, and Nick Swardsons Pretend Time.

Four foods: Good pizza, pulled pork bbq, said chocolate chip cookies, homemade chili from a cast iron pot.

+10

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
4 states - NY, MA, MI, PA
4 smells - camp fire, sheets hung out to dry, the smell of sage in the air after a rain storm, Jo Malone - Blue Agave and Cacoa
4 posters - all have already posted (Dave, FJ, Cach, Meno)
4 tv shows - SOA, Criminal Minds, NCIS (both),
4 fav places - home, Yosemite, beach, Lake Powell