4 More Years of Stalemate and Brinkmanship

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Not necessarily a bad thing.
I wonder how many times we will get right at the edge of shutting the National government down.
I wish, in a way, that would happen.
The people of the US might realize we don't really need it that much.
Only the parasites and moochers will notice.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Shut it all down. 53 % of us wont notice.

Theres a bigger thing at play with OBAMA winning RE ELECTION.

THE TEA PARTY IS DEAD.

John Boehner will have to abandon those tea party people left in the house and move to the center and meet Obama there! He will have no choice!

Let the crying begin!

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Another 4 years of Obama.
Now he has no campaigning
to keep him busy. What is he going to do?

It's going to be a surprise, because
no one knows his 4-yr. plan.

I guess now he will magically be
able to compromise. $21 Trillion
deficit awaits us.

S.S.D.D.
Nothing changed!! Mooch is planning
her vacations.

wkmac

There are around 210 million lawfully eligible voters in this country and it appears between 120 to 130 million will actually vote. Of that, President Obama will receive around 60 million plus votes or in order words, around 30% or maybe less of the total eligible voters actually voted for Obama so once again the President of this country will have been elected by a clear minority of voters in this country and a clear single majority rejected the entire false choice of the 2 party system and voted of Nobody.

You could say, regardless of the outcome, Nobody still wins!
;)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Theres a bigger thing at play with OBAMA winning RE ELECTION.

THE TEA PARTY IS DEAD.

John Boehner will have to abandon those tea party people left in the house and move to the center and meet Obama there! He will have no choice!

Let the crying begin!

Peace

TOS

I wonder if the tea party will shrug?

And there is a greater chance that Boehner will not be Speaker than the Tea Party going away.

The Tea Party is not a Party ... it is a way of thinking and if they shrug the social agenda, they will grow in strength.

Time will tell ... as for now, essentially, nothing has changed.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Great piece in the Enquire........Seems Mooch has visited divorce lawyers 3 times in the past few years. She was convinced by da man to stick with it 'til the re-election.

Now I am real curious what will happen.

No more elections and she's free to pursue what she wants.

Before you poo-poo the source, remember who broke the John Edward's story????

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Great piece in the Enquire........Seems Mooch has visited divorce lawyers 3 times in the past few years. She was convinced by da man to stick with it 'til the re-election.

Now I am real curious what will happen.

No more elections and she's free to pursue what she wants.

Before you poo-poo the source, remember who broke the John Edward's story????
Take a deep breath more, just breathe and try to relax.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Take a deep breath more, just breathe and try to relax.
Oh, I'm fine.....just reporting an interesting story that I can't post, you have tio buy the rag to read it.

I'm taking mucho comfort in the fact that the maggot is through after this.....no more elections for him.

I've made my list of people I'm no longer listening to
and I spent the morning watching the Wives of Beverly Hills.
Heading to Walmart when they open in 2 1/2 hours !!

M

MenInBrown

​47% will notice because they'll actually have to get off their lazy asses and do something.

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country- JFK

Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you- Obama

My how things have changed.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Time for everone to sit down with the healthcare law and read it.

Please note that birth control is not mentioned in the law.

Start shopping your local healthcare exchanges...it is cheaper to pay the fine than cover employees.

menotyou

bella amicizia

Start shopping your local healthcare exchanges...it is cheaper to pay the fine than cover employees.
I didn't agree with the law. It is so flawed it's sickening. And, a much better approach could have been done without costing us one red cent.

But, the democrats weren't the only ones who voted for it.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

​And it's much much easier for mom and pop to close up the business than to pay for healthcare for their employees. There goes the unemployment rate.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I didn't agree with the law. It is so flawed it's sickening. And, a much better approach could have been done without costing us one red cent.

But, the democrats weren't the only ones who voted for it.

This is what I remember from back then.....

"The House passed the bill with a vote of 219 to 212 on March 21, 2010, with 34 Democrats and all 178 Republicans voting against it.