401k Teamsters withdrawals

blakerben

I work in the Oklahoma City Hub and am in the southern region supplement. Does anyone know about taking money out of a 401k early. I had my truck repossessed this past Friday and was wondering if borrowing from my 401k to get it back was an option. I’m going to call the union hall Tuesday, but was looking for any info in the meantime. Been with UPS for 8 years as part time package handler.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I work in the Oklahoma City Hub and am in the southern region supplement. Does anyone know about taking money out of a 401k early. I had my truck repossessed this past Friday and was wondering if borrowing from my 401k to get it back was an option. I’m going to call the union hall Tuesday, but was looking for any info in the meantime. Been with UPS for 8 years as part time package handler.
you can take it out if you are going bankrupt

you can take it out if you are going bankrupt
Screenshot_20180902-112631.png

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

If your truck was repossessed, you couldn't afford it.
Repossession is not a deemed hardship for withdrawing 401k funds.

I suggest dropping down your contributions or buying a cheaper truck.

Jkloc420

If your truck was repossessed, you couldn't afford it.
Repossession is not a deemed hardship for withdrawing 401k funds.

I suggest dropping down your contributions or buying a cheaper truck.
it will be when he goes bankrupt

Jkloc420

it really is whatever you want it to be. If your being foreclosed on your house or higher education