407's resolutions.

I'm not reporting any posts anymore. Fire away.
i like this site even though the like feature is gone so I like everyone.
Please insult me because I'll just take it
sorry for reporting posts
i love cheryl and Hoak and they do a very thankless job with the brown cafe.
God bless I'm going to try not to care about anything As far as this site goes
thanks to you all for what you
ps I'm wrong
​ps your right

over9five

Staff member
I love this site too.
I was no longer able to be a moderator, but I'm hoping to help the site more as a regular member.
I will be reporting posts as I see fit, I've reported one I didn't like in the past two weeks that I've not been a mod.
Like 407, there are things going on that I no longer care about. Things that I didn't like as a mod, but don't matter to me as a member. At least I'll try not to care, we'll see how that goes...

I have no-one on ignore. Ha! I'm no longer a mod, so now some of you probably have me on ignore!

Whateva...

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
One reason I would not consider becoming a Mod if asked is I'm not offended by anything posted on here. I might not participate, but I enjoy fighting,arguing, insults, ripping etc. Sure beats pictures of kittens.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
One reason I would not consider becoming a Mod if asked is I'm not offended by anything posted on here. I might not participate, but I enjoy fighting,arguing, insults, ripping etc. Sure beats pictures of kittens.

​Being a man of great wisdom, you were on the nomination list!

Whatever. It ain't the beer. I've had about four. That's with the one my dog Bianca knocked over. It's steam from this site. The powers that be understand. I need to get away and I will. Give me a week.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I like Samual Adams Octoberfest, it's a good beer for cutting firewood and resetting clocks.

Got my 12 pack yesterday.
Wondering if I need to buy another before it's all gone for this year.
I bought 2 12 packs last year and it was May before I drank it all.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Actually 407, the mod staff has a lot of respect for you. You are passionate about what you believe in, and we like that. So don't think we are trying to run you off, you offer a lot of good advice and you are important to this community.

I'll let this slide! LOL

407 and I have been trading PMs and I pretty much said the same thing to him.
The habit is this site Hoak. I don't feel like my personal info is safe here anymore after you were giving it to other members. That and you wanting to go tit for tat with me. It's time bro. I'm not wanted here anymore. Maybe by some but not you. You can put lipstick on a pig Hoak but yiu know what I'm talking about. OMS aren't secret anymore as in your last post. That and you giving another member my ip address. It will be hard but information isn't safe here anymore. I've got pics of your message

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Posted by mistake

Considering you took it upon yourself to ridicule his post reporting, I can see why he is acting this way.

No reason to say "90% of his reported posts were laughed at by all the moderators"

You could have been professional and kept that off the "public forum"

The PM is your best friend period

over9five

Staff member
Considering you took it upon yourself to ridicule his post reporting, I can see why he is acting this way.

No reason to say "90% of his reported posts were laughed at by all the moderators"

You could have been professional and kept that off the "public forum"

The PM is your best friend period
+100