407's resolutions.

Got my 12 pack yesterday.
Wondering if I need to buy another before it's all gone for this year.
I bought 2 12 packs last year and it was May before I drank it all.
ah you deleted it Hoak. I took a pic with my iPhone snapshot. That along with the messages you sent Bubblehead with info about me. I took snapshots of those also. In my opinion you have taken being a mod personally just like I've taken this site. I'm going to try and step away maybe you should step away from being a mod. You have crossed lines. In your head you know I'm right. Or you wouldn't have deleted what you deleted. Oh yea this isn't challenging a mod it's stating facts. God bless.

Wife has gone with the one that is inserted in the upper arm. No more visitors.

Still doesnt mean I'll forgive the period for its past intrusions.

anonymous4

Weren't you the one calling people ball-less unless they posted up who they were and what local they resided in? So much testosterone and estrogen manipulating people's actions. Calm down, everyone, no more "this is my last post" posts. It reminds me of an ex who would break up and assure me it was for good then 12 hours later would cry for me back. Is it not strictly used as a way to feel wanted? You're wanted, chill the **** out and get off the rag. You too UpstateNYUPSer. All these dramatic break ups from grown ass men...

DS

Fenderbender
Weren't you the one calling people ball-less unless they posted up who they were and what local they resided in? So much testosterone and estrogen manipulating people's actions. Calm down, everyone, no more "this is my last post" posts. It reminds me of an ex who would break up and assure me it was for good then 12 hours later would cry for me back. Is it not strictly used as a way to feel wanted? You're wanted, chill the **** out and get off the rag. You too UpstateNYUPSer. All these dramatic break ups from grown ass men...

Well spoken Mr. Swords.You may well have the qualities to be a good Moderator.
I do disagree to some point though.The old adage that you shouldn't judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes enters the foray.You or I have no way of knowing what particular set of circumstances led these people to where they're at right now.i just quit as of yesterday as a mod.I was never good at it anyway.I am busy doing other stuff,and although I have to spend time doing my thing, I intend to keep reading the posts when I can,and being me.
407,you reek of nice guy.You say things that most people would only say to their brother.
Hoke is not like us.It takes him a year to drink a 12 pack.
If he gave out your ip address then he obviously made a human error.
Please put that crap behind you and continue being you.

Or maybe he just needs to drink more.

over9five

Staff member
Actually 407, the mod staff has a lot of respect for you. You are passionate about what you believe in, and we like that. So don't think we are trying to run you off, you offer a lot of good advice and you are important to this community.
You sure you and Hoax are on the same mod staff???

rod

Retired 22 years
One reason I would not consider becoming a Mod if asked is I'm not offended by anything posted on here. I might not participate, but I enjoy fighting,arguing, insults, ripping etc. Sure beats pictures of kittens.

You and I think alike about being a mod brownmonster. Give em hell 407 and don't leave us for long.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The habit is this site Hoak. I don't feel like my personal info is safe here anymore after you were giving it to other members. That and you wanting to go tit for tat with me. It's time bro. I'm not wanted here anymore. Maybe by some but not you. You can put lipstick on a pig Hoak but yiu know what I'm talking about. OMS aren't secret anymore as in your last post. That and you giving another member my ip address. It will be hard but information isn't safe here anymore. I've got pics of your message
and Hoax.., you did post a while back that mods are able to read our PM''s to other members....and you made a comment at the time that you have done so. You're cool but... I hope you were joking about that.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
and Hoax.., you did post a while back that mods are able to read our PM''s to other members....and you made a comment at the time that you have done so. You're cool but... I hope you were joking about that.

I don't think I posted that since that is not true.
Cheryl can but not the Mods.
Cheryl sees everything at any point in time.

S

serenity now

i'm clueless about the inner polictics of the Mod Squad (wink), but it would appear that something event has happened to take the ship off course

just my view from the outside......

Catatonic

Nine Lives
i'm clueless about the inner polictics of the Mod Squad (wink), but it would appear that something event has happened to take the ship off course

A couple of people lost interest in being a Mod and a couple of new took their place.

Being a Moderator is a thankless responsibility and for most, they feel pressure to set an example and they do not post the same if they were not Mods.

I don't feel that pressure ... I post the same either way and I was in management at UPS for 35 years so I am use to doing a thankless job.

​Same old, same old to me.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Cheryl cannot read PMS to others unless reported and sent to her.
As a mod I dont know anything about anyone, unless we become friends, share phone numbers, etc, like real friends do.
Trust me, we are all just as busy as you all are. I have no desire, or inclination, to investigate anyone.
We simply try to tone things down, when something is reported by someone else.
I wouldnt know what an IP address was if it slapped me in the head.
I do not read all the threads, only the ones that draw my interest.
I have never made an enemy on here, at least I dont think I have any. If I do, its on them, but I have made friends.
I sincerely do not know how someone can become addicted. It should be something to enhance your life, not give you one.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

An IP address is a series of numbers which identify a website or e-mail address. Website names are used for convenience--- who wants to type "192.168.1.1" just to go to a website?

over9five

Staff member

You'll never find out for sure.

Confidentiality agreement, gag order, that kind of stuff.
:funny: