46 COUNTRIES HAVE SPOKEN !!!

The big package

The world has spoken !!! In a new massive worldwide poll on the trustworthiness of the media in the different countries around the world . Finland was voted number one at 65% !!! And the United States ??? You got it , last at 28% !!! That would explain why the ratings of CNN , MSNBC , CBS , ABC , NBC etc . is so poor !!! You might as well just read the national enquirer !!! You'll probably get more accurate news !!! The fact that there are still people in our country that actually believe what they read and hear in our 28% rated media just goes to show you how gullible of some people in this country really are !!!

It will be fine

The world has spoken !!! In a new massive worldwide poll on the trustworthiness of the media in the different countries around the world . Finland was voted number one at 65% !!! And the United States ??? You got it , last at 28% !!! That would explain why the ratings of CNN , MSNBC , CBS , ABC , NBC etc . is so poor !!! You might as well just read the national enquirer !!! You'll probably get more accurate news !!! The fact that there are still people in our country that actually believe what they read and hear in our 28% rated media just goes to show you how gullible of some people in this country really are !!!
Where did you get this news?

Box Ox

I didn't know @Ou812fu has a second account for posting "news" without citing any sources!

The big package

I didn't know @Ou812fu has a second account for posting "news" without citing any sources!
Reuters , Oxford University 2021 digital news media report !!! They issue a report every year !!!
You certainly won't hear about it on the news !!! If they did it would probably be false information anyway !!! The report also found that the majority of people in these countries believe that news media should be honest and non-bias when it comes to reporting important political issues !!!

Re-Raise

Reuters , Oxford University 2021 digital news media report !!! They issue a report every year !!!
You certainly won't hear about it on the news !!! If they did it would probably be false information anyway !!! The report also found that the majority of people in these countries believe that news media should be honest and non-bias when it comes to reporting important political issues !!!
I guess you don’t understand irony. I found it funny that you believed the “news” somehow proving to you that people don’t believe the “news” anymore.

I believe that was It will be fine’s point.

The big package

The reason you won't hear about these kind of worldwide polls in our country is because Democrats ( who run the news media stations) are terrified that if the people actually got accurate and non-bias news that they will look at things differently and some will actually change their opinion on the way things should be run and that would be devastating for Democrats !!! Imagine a country where there was no more lying to the public , wouldn't that just be refreshing !!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Pre-internet, the media was just as biased, leaning towards the left. They had total control so we only received their narrative.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Corporate media and the Democrats have been stroking each other for a long time. Not only bias, but push things that divide the country ( racism ) at every opportunity. Total fails when it comes to honest reporting ( the border) When it comes to putting the police in a good light, the headline of the story is always twisted.
28%??
I would have guessed a lot higher based on the percentage of idiots on the BC.

Re-Raise

The reason you won't hear about these kind of worldwide polls in our country is because Democrats ( who run the news media stations) are terrified that if the people actually got accurate and non-bias news that they will look at things differently and some will actually change their opinion on the way things should be run and that would be devastating for Democrats !!! Imagine a country where there was no more lying to the public , wouldn't that just be refreshing !!!
So you believe this poll?

Could you believe it simply because it validates what you already thought?

The biggest difference I see in the way that people receive their information is that they are targeted.

Once your devices and social media determine that you lean a certain direction they bombard you with information that they think will keep you engaged. They reinforce what you already believe, and you never have to hear or read any other viewpoints.

The big package

And did you notice that he willfully failed to mention Fox, Newsmax, and OAN ?
I have to target fake news first !!! The only honest news outlets I can think of is OAN and BBC !!! Sorry Don 🍋 lover's
200w.gif