4th interview?????

trebor

Went in for a 3rd interview and was told that I may need to return for an additional meeting. Just wondering if anyone has had to go thru this many interviews and what was the outcome?

stringerman85

Yep, I went through a couple of interviews...That's the way it's done, It's a slow process in human resources, For everything, But then you figure out the job alone in the hub is a very fast process

upsdude

Went in for a 3rd interview and was told that I may need to return for an additional meeting. Just wondering if anyone has had to go thru this many interviews and what was the outcome?

Oh yeah, several, the young lady in Stringerman85's avatar had to sit through 15 interviews. There was also a walking away test along with a bending over to pick something up test.

upsdude

Yep, I went through a couple of interviews...That's the way it's done, It's a slow process in human resources, For everything, But then you figure out the job alone in the hub is a very fast process

Off topic...........

Did you end up getting laid off or did everything work out, so far?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
It could also be that they want you as an employee, but they don't have room for you yet. They have been trimming off employees and maybe HR doesn't know if FT drivers are going back in to the building.

Kraetos

Preload, Loader
Never had an interview. I just jumped into the hub through one of the outside doors on the side and started working.