4X10 weeks for everyone at Express plan

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
TexRtu3.gif

Rhoderunner

Hmm, didn't someone just last week report that their location was eliminating pickup routes. Expanding the delivery window of the day shift to be available for pickups. Coincidence ?? I don't care for where this is heading.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Our station has tried 4X10's several times in the past and failed. The biggest problem was the station was never adequately staffed to pull it off. I don't see that changing no matter how they recruit and hire.

mcutrono

Anyone else hear of this plan? Our ops mgr told us of this plan this morning. Said in planning stage now.

That would explain why they ramped up our dra times at my station. Of course management at my station would go with the usual "where did you hear that from? We havent been told anything" statement

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Anyone else hear of this plan? Our ops mgr told us of this plan this morning. Said in planning stage now.

Gee, Wally. Where are they going to get the people? Most stations cannot even staff a normal 5-day operation. I predict a massive Purple Fail.

BigTex61

They've been trying this at our station during the past year. Most of the 4×10 are coming in on their day off because that can't keep employees. Instead of cutting hours, it turns out they're getting alot of overtime. Freaking morons!

FedexCares

They've been trying this at our station during the past year. Most of the 4×10 are coming in on their day off because that can't keep employees. Instead of cutting hours, it turns out they're getting alot of overtime. Freaking morons!
This. Our station has been going with 4X10 for alot of employees who have routes that were causing them to stay out quite a bit, in hopes that it would cut down on OT. However, due to staffing issues, these people are now coming in on their day off (all OT), and coming in on saturdays as well for double time.