5’s and 10’s

Bkcarlito

So my center told me I have to know the 5’s verbatim and the 10’s know the header verbatim and summarize the paragraph.
What worked for you to know the 5’s and 10’s?
I want to know everyone’s technique. What worked best for you and what didn’t work for you.
I appreciate any and all assistance.

So my center told me I have to know the 5’s verbatim and the 10’s know the header verbatim and summarize the paragraph.
What worked for you to know the 5’s and 10’s?
I want to know everyone’s technique. What worked best for you and what didn’t work for you.
I appreciate any and all assistance.
Read them in cadence into a voice memo in your phone. Listen to it for hours on end until you can recite it along with the recording. Then listen to it more. Then more. And more. And then listen to your voice memo a bunch more times.

Bkcarlito

Read them in cadence into a voice memo in your phone. Listen to it for hours on end until you can recite it along with the recording. Then listen to it more. Then more. And more. And then listen to your voice memo a bunch more times.
Does writing them down help like some also suggest?
Thanks for you input

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm old and play dumb.
I would always get some young sup to give me the test.
I'd mumble a couple of them and the sup would finish them off for me.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
When I was doing training I spent a few hours writing, re-writing them all down. Seemed to help. Could I recite them now? Pfft

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Does writing them down help like some also suggest?
Thanks for you input
That’s the method that worked for me. I wrote them down verbatim with the cheat sheet twice a day. Then I started writing them down twice a day with a little help from the cheat sheet. Then I didn’t need the cheat sheet. Different strokes.

Bkcarlito

Half of the responses felt like a joke. So to those that made this a joke thanks to the newbies that are trying to make a career. You didn’t help at all. Just my feeling.

Nah
Half of the responses felt like a joke. So to those that made this a joke thanks to the newbies that are trying to make a career. You didn’t help at all. Just my feeling.
If you're going to driving school or in your 30 days, yes you have to know them word for word. If you've already qualified, it doesn't matter.

That's pretty much the most accurate and honest response you're going to get.

Bkcarlito

If you're going to driving school or in your 30 days, yes you have to know them word for word. If you've already qualified, it doesn't matter.

That's pretty much the most accurate and honest response you're going to get.
Thank you. You have given me the most honest answer yet. Just trying to get the best ideas of how to remember the 5’s and 10’s.

Nah
Thank you. You have given me the most honest answer yet. Just trying to get the best ideas of how to remember the 5’s and 10’s.
I wrote them down a bunch. I also found a YouTube video that recited then word for word and put it on replay at night when I slept. Try whatever you think will work for you.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You got a lot of good responses Carlito especially with all the wise asses around here
You need to toughen up cup cake or ups will chew you up and spit you out