5 seeing habit and10 point commentary

Looking for some advice. I’m 21 and have a great opportunity and have been offered a full time driving position. I’m having trouble memorizing the newest 10 points of commentary WORD FOR WORD. I thought this is what integrad is for to learn and memorize these in integrad. At my hub I have to have them memorized word for word and say them to the center manager or they won’t let you go to integrad. If anyone can tell me the best way to memorize these I would greatly appreciate it I just want this Job so bad and do not want to screw this great opportunity up. Thanks to anyone that can help
upload_2020-4-23_22-59-17.jpeg

GenericUsername

5 seeing habits are word for word, the 10 point commentary wasn't (the last time I knew.) When did that change?

Anyways,

1) Stop 2) Go 3) Count 1-2-3 4)4-6/6-8 5) 8-12 6) S- Steering Wheels 7) S- Stale Green Lights 8) Eight - E - Eye contact 9) (if you write it like a circle with a line next to it, it looks like a circle next to a line) Pulling from Curb 10) Use of...

That's how I kept myself in order to learn the 10 points at least.

Nah
Looking for some advice. I’m 21 and have a great opportunity and have been offered a full time driving position. I’m having trouble memorizing the newest 10 points of commentary WORD FOR WORD. I thought this is what integrad is for to learn and memorize these in integrad. At my hub I have to have them memorized word for word and say them to the center manager or they won’t let you go to integrad. If anyone can tell me the best way to memorize these I would greatly appreciate it I just want this Job so bad and do not want to screw this great opportunity up. Thanks to anyone that can help
View attachment 292704

Type it or say it out loud over and over. Your manager might want it word for word, but that's not the standard at Integrad. You need to know the bold parts word for word and be able to summarize the rest.

The 5 Seeing Habits and 10 Point Commentary are the least of your worries. Ask management to help you practice a driver drill and commentary ride.

Indecisi0n

Write it out over and over and over again. The few weeks of hell you spend on it now will pay off for the next 25 years. So do yourself a favor and unplug the Xbox and throw fortnite in the trash.

542thruNthru

View attachment 292704

Hate to say it but you just need to memorize them. Also I do not think your center manager can stop you from going to integrad. You may want to talk to a steward about that.

No one really knows them word for word except new hires but I always did it like this.

1. One car length when stopped in traffic.
2. (You do two things) look left right left and check your mirrors.
3. Count one, two, three when the light turns green.
4. Four to six seconds under 30, six to eight above 30
5. Check your mirrors every five to eight seconds
6. Stale green light
7. Signs of life
8. Eight to twelve second eye lead time.
9. Look over your shoulder when pulling away from curb
10. Use horn, lights, signals to establish eye contact.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
View attachment 292704

tattoo them on your arms

DRporch

You don’t have to learn the 10point word for word. You need to be able to describe what/ how to do the 10pts. The 5 seeing habits do need to be memorized work for word.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
But really man, I just wrote them down over and over and over again and said them out loud throughout the whole week at school. Don’t friend around in the hotel just use the time wisely and put a legitimate effort out and you’ll be fine

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
@Boywondr does that sound right to you?

His center manager disqualifying him before he even goes to integrad? I don't know where he is but here that wouldn't fly.
Here they are required to pass testing on computer prior to acceptance. The DOK is part of it. If they dont complete it they dont go and can be passed over by a lesser seniority employee that get theirs done timely.

The last person I talked to who passed integrad said they required the DOK to be regurgitated there as well, with no notes or cheat sheet.

They passed him even though he failed the verbal testing.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
You don’t have to learn the 10point word for word. You need to be able to describe what/ how to do the 10pts. The 5 seeing habits do need to be memorized work for word.
The 10 was required word for word here. You had to have 100% by the third day. Guess everywhere is different.

allahuakbar

She/Her
You can write it word for word and also. Work with a friend. Start at the top and say each step to them. Every time you mess up start from the beginning.

5 seeing habits are word for word, the 10 point commentary wasn't (the last time I knew.) When did that change?

Anyways,

1) Stop 2) Go 3) Count 1-2-3 4)4-6/6-8 5) 8-12 6) S- Steering Wheels 7) S- Stale Green Lights 8) Eight - E - Eye contact 9) (if you write it like a circle with a line next to it, it looks like a circle next to a line) Pulling from Curb 10) Use of...

That's how I kept myself in order to learn the 10 points at least.
I posted a picture not sure you can see it, it’s 3 pages long now . I was suppose to got to integrad on Monday on line cus of the virus, but I had to recite the 5 and 10 to my center manager and I couldn’t tell him the 10 point commentary word for word and he didn’t let me go. I just don’t know what to do I really want this Job. I had lots of trouble on school with reading comprehension so this is hard for me. And I told him that and he told me a should of told him earlier which I guess I should have.
View attachment 292704
I posted a picture not sure you can see it, it’s 3 pages long now . I was suppose to go to integrad on Monday online cus of the virus, but I had to recite the 5 and 10 to my center manager and I couldn’t tell him the 10 point commentary word for word and he didn’t let me go. I just don’t know what to do I really want this Job. I had lots of trouble in school with reading comprehension so this is hard for me. And I told him that and he told me a should of told him earlier which I guess I should have.
I thought they canceled intergrad bc of the rona
doing it via zoom on laptop