50,000 Packages In Limbo At UPS Distribution Center

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
50,000 Packages In Limbo At UPS Distribution Center - CBS Denver

Thousands of people in the metro area will open their presents a little late this year because the day started out with 50,000 packages in limbo at the United Parcel Service holding facility in Commerce City.

A lot of the packages are locked up in the warehouse Christmas Eve. Even though UPS managers came in Christmas Eve to work the customer service desk, more than a few customers may find their gifts are missing under the Christmas tree on Sunday.

<script type='text/javascript' src='http://video.denver.cbslocal.com/global/video/videoplayer.js?rnd=641520;hostDomain=video.denver.cbslocal.com;playerWidth=420;playerHeight=278;isShowIcon=true;clipId=6579857;flvUri=;partnerclipid=;adTag=News;advertisingZone=CBS.DENVER%252Fworldnowplayer;enableAds=true;landingPage=;islandingPageoverride=false;playerType=STANDARD_EMBEDDEDscript;controlsType=fixed'></script>

over9five

Staff member
“I got out in my truck
and I went to work that day, so it’s hard for me to believe a UPS truck can’t make it through in this kind of weather; and before Christmas you’d think they’d make the extra effort,” Rose McPhee of Denver said.

Did anyone tell her they charge us with an accident for getting stuck?