500,000+ dead Americans

The United States has surpassed 500,000 dead from coronavirus. Many trolls on Brown Cafe were calling Covid19 a hoax. 500,000+ dead is no hoax, folks. We’ve all learned the importance of wearing a mask. Brown Cafe deleted entire thread about 500,000 dying. I was spot on!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The United States has surpassed 500,000 dead from coronavirus. Many trolls on Brown Cafe were calling Covid19 a hoax. 500,000+ dead is no hoax, folks. We’ve all learned the importance of wearing a mask. Brown Cafe deleted entire thread about 500,000 dying. I was spot on!

Here we go again...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

DF859C0C-D768-4CBB-B729-657AE0E74DF6.gif

Indecisi0n

The thread was deleted because @cheryl is in on it. They all are. We need to go down to BC headquarters and show them how powerful we are.

vantexan

348,000 were from other causes but claimed covid.

rickyb

yea i quoted that number by now as well.

tadpole

I’ll sure be glad when this is all over, and the massive amounts of old and unhealthy people who die every year can go back to dying of other things besides Covid.

rickyb

US 5% of world population and richest country on earth so you should have less than 5% of world corona deaths, but you have 22% world corona deaths.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Please provide more details about your claim that "Brown Cafe deleted entire thread about 500,000 dying."

I looked through the database, found no evidence of a thread like that being deleted.

rickyb

I agree, many wouldn’t. But we didn’t have a choice whether or not Covid exists. Of course we’d all love for it to be eradicated ASAP but if our strategy hurts people then you have to do a cost/benefit analysis.
our food system is creating these bugs. and experimental labs. meanwhile some countries have done well like australia and nz at least as far as not having any cases.