Is 542 a meanie cat

• Total voters

542thruNthru

mrw-when-my-friends-make-fun-of-my-love-of-winnie-the-pooh-97383.gif

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
On the surface I would agree that it seems a little extreme, but let me ask you this: Do you walk up to strangers and the first thing you say out of your mouth is derogatory? "You [or something you like] sucks. It's true you [it] sucks." And how would you expect somebody to react to that? "Relax "toots", it was only a joke. Lighten up." Whoops. I wasn't in on the joke and reacted like you were being serious. Silly me, wasn't it completely obvious you were only joking? I did ask that comments be on topic. Whoopsies again on my part. When that's requested it means to disregard OP's wishes. Got it. Usually it's appropriate to get to know the person first before you start with the inflammatory I-was-only-joking comments though.

This isn't the first time you've tried this with me and I'm happy to send you the screen shot to show you. In fact, my first post was pounced upon and flamed and it was enough for me to leave here with a bad taste in my mouth. So fast forward a few years and here I am again being pounced upon by some for taking a comment seriously from somebody I don't know. I don't know if I'm going to remain here, but it can be a toxic environment especially for newcomers. Case in point, in the 2 months that I have been here I've seen 3 separate complaints posters have said regarding this environment. Paraphrasing: "It's no wonder I don't post here often anymore", "Somebody please tell me how to delete this thread because you're all not being helpful", "I was just trying to give you guys a heads up but you're only focused on [off topic ]." It's like a race around here to see who can be the first to post the most insulting jokes or memes on a newcomers thread. Whatever happened to being polite initially, you know?

I've suggested that you post something that interests you (or anybody else for that matter) on my thread but all I see are your insults.

It's all good.

Peace out brother.
Blah Blah Blah.. didn’t read it yo