6 months to go FT driver

yadadamean116

Currently driving at express full time and ups twilight loading. So the driving list is down to as little as 2-4 months and I'm next up in seniority but one HR guy told me yesterday that I have to wait 6 months to be eligible and another said that's not the case? Anyone know if this is a true policy?
Only worried about this due to peak coming up and my 6 months is in December and I can't be doing 18hour days with both

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Currently driving at express full time and ups twilight loading. So the driving list is down to as little as 2-4 months and I'm next up in seniority but one HR guy told me yesterday that I have to wait 6 months to be eligible and another said that's not the case? Anyone know if this is a true policy?
Only worried about this due to peak coming up and my 6 months is in December and I can't be doing 18hour days with both
What do the intent ,or bid sheets say

yadadamean116

image.jpeg

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
As long as you are an employee, not sure why they'd say that.
I'd just play their game. It's only an extra couple months.

Cementups

Box Monkey
If already made your 30 days and are a upstanding union paying member and meet all the requirements as stated on the bid sheet, then you are eligible to drive.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I'm topped out in so cal and make just over 36. I'm just saying. Having almost the same pay and cost of living less than half what it is here. I would be spending money like a maroon.

yadadamean116

Thanks for the help guys. Just talked to the steward and he's saying there is a 6 month policy but it can be waived. On the list and hoping for the best