60,000 signatures for accrediting means nothing?

LagunaBrown

Teamster members collected 50,000 signatures to successfully accredit the last TDU candidate for General President and she only got 17% of the votes. What does that mean if the Teamsers United Slate got 60,000?

Evil

Teamster members collected 50,000 signatures to successfully accredit the last TDU candidate for General President and she only got 17% of the votes. What does that mean if the Teamsers United Slate got 60,000?

You're supporting Hoffa? Haha, you flip flopper!

They've collected over 62,000 and counting so get your numbers right.

Sandy Pope ran without a slate and it affected her.

You're a maroon if you think Hoffa and Hall have the same support they had in 2011. They actually got 37,000 less in 2011 than in 2006.

Even your hero Patrick K is supporting Teamsters United this time around. But what can you expect from that flip flop. He supported Walter S in 1991; Carey in 1996; L at the special convention in 1998 before flipping to Hoffa in 2001, 2006 and 2011. Now PK is supporting TU.

I bet you didn't know that!

Last edited by a moderator:

Evil

Why didn't you, your BAs and PK get any signatures?

LagunaBrown

You're a maroon if you think Hoffa and Hall have the same support they had in 2011. They actually got 37,000 less in 2011 than in 2006.

Even your hero Patrick K is supporting Teamsters United this time around. But what can you expect from that flip flop. He supported Walter S in 1991; Carey in 1996; L at the special convention in 1998 before flipping to Hoffa in 2001, 2006 and 2011. Now PK is supporting TU.

Oh sorry..... 62,000 instead of 60,000. I am sure that makes a difference (NOT).

You're a maroon if you think you think petition signatures have anything to do with the election process.

2001 Leedham 50,000 petition signatures to officially accredit a TDU slate, they lost election with 35% of the vote.
2006 Leedham 55,000 petition signatures to officially accredit a TDU slate, they lost election with 35% of the vote.
2011 Pope 50,000 petition signatures to officially accredit a TDU slate, they lost election with 17% of the vote.
2016 Sylvester 62,000 petition signatures to officially accredit a TDU slate they lost election with ?????? of the vote.

I am so tired of your lies to hype this up and fool the members.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Oh sorry..... 62,000 instead of 60,000. I am sure that makes a difference (NOT).

You're a maroon if you think you think petition signatures have anything to do with the election process.

2001 Leedham 50,000 petition signatures to officially accredit a TDU slate, they lost election with 35% of the vote.
2006 Leedham 55,000 petition signatures to officially accredit a TDU slate, they lost election with 35% of the vote.
2011 Pope 50,000 petition signatures to officially accredit a TDU slate, they lost election with 17% of the vote.
2016 Sylvester 62,000 petition signatures to officially accredit a TDU slate they lost election with ?????? of the vote.

And those that know you are "so tired" of you pretending you were never TDU/Reform...
You post this but fail to mention that in 2001 and 2006 you were in your hayday of the reform movement.. And you voted for Leedham ...
It wasn't until you figured you try to jump on a job at the local that you came on board with us "old guard" as you once called me! You forget where you came from!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
And those that know you are "so tired" of you pretending you were never TDU/Reform...
You post this but fail to mention that in 2001 and 2006 you were in your hayday of the reform movement.. And you voted for Leedham ...
It wasn't until you figured you try to jump on a job at the local that you came on board with us "old guard" as you once called me! You forget where you came from!
Some people need a touch of TDU in order to see it sucks. "Old guard" will always be better than TDU.

Evil

Laguna Brown along with many others were responsible for turning their UPS Hub in Laguna into the first true UPS anti-Hoffa barn in Southern California. It has continued to remain an anti-Hoffa barn and will never be turned back. UPS Anaheim (also from Local 952) has shifted from being a pro-Hoffa barn to now anti-Hoffa like many other UPS hubs in the Southwest that were affected by the change in healthcare. When the Anaheim stewards were asked if they would volunteer to gather signatures for Hoffa....only one said "yes." Laguna Brown did not gather one signature for the Hoffa-Hall slate. I wonder why?

At the Teamsters United meeting yesterday morning in Los Angeles the Laguna Hub members were applauded by Local 63, 186, 396 and 542 members for being an anti-Hoffa hub for more than a decade.

But Silent Bang, lets also not forget that Patrick is not supporting Hoffa anymore either and that he's on the side talking to the Teamsters United slate.

Last edited by a moderator:

LagunaBrown

Laguna Brown along with many others were responsible for turning their UPS Hub in Laguna into the first true UPS anti-Hoffa barn in Southern California. It has continued to remain an anti-Hoffa barn and will never be turned back. UPS Anaheim (also from Local 952) has shifted from being a pro-Hoffa barn to now anti-Hoffa like many other UPS hubs in the Southwest that were affected by the change in healthcare. When the Anaheim stewards were asked if they would volunteer to gather signatures for Hoffa....only one said "yes." Laguna Brown did not gather one signature for the Hoffa-Hall slate. I wonder why?

At the Teamsters United meeting yesterday morning in Los Angeles the Laguna Hub members were applauded by Local 63, 186, 396 and 542 members for being an anti-Hoffa hub for more than a decade.

But Silent Bang, lets also not forget that Patrick is not supporting Hoffa anymore either and that he's on the side talking to the Teamsters United slate.

What does your little hype-man circle jerk have to do with this?

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

How much sleep do you lose out on thinking about me at night? This whole paragraph is awesome! HA HA HA HA! Your infatuation is cute but I really could care less about you.....

Evil

What does your little hype-man circle jerk have to do with this?

Fred Z is not TDU. Gegare and Pope got over 40% of the vote in 2011. Tim Silvester and Fred Z can't gain 11% in the next election? You are aware that half the slate members on the Teamsters United slate aren't TDU, right?

wide load

Fred Z is not TDU.
He is now considering TDU is running his campaign.

Gegare and Pope got over 40% of the vote in 2011.
Did they run as a slate? Then you don't get to add Gaggers votes to hers.

Tim Silvester and Fred Z can't gain 11% in the next election?
Your right! 11% is about all they can get.

You are aware that half the slate members on the Teamsters United slate aren't TDU, right?
This is a total horse crap lie.

Inthegame

Did they run as a slate? Then you don't get to add Gaggers votes to hers.
Gaggers? That was low class. Reminds me of some other posters who get real brave behind a keyboard but would fill their pants face to face.
There was a legit reason for his run and I'm guessing you know it. The guys gone, why the grudge?

wide load

Gaggers? That was low class. Reminds me of some other posters who get real brave behind a keyboard but would fill their pants face to face.
There was a legit reason for his run and I'm guessing you know it. The guys gone, why the grudge?
I respect you as a poster. I recant my above statement. You are correct.

I would hardly call the teamster United slate a slate v

Actually I like their lies. It show their desperation.