623 Vote count today

542thruNthru

YNvULS.gif

bowhnterdon

Jimmy got away with the Contract vote, but in Local elections it looks like you distance yourself from him. And it doesn’t matter how many vote....

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
If that Jumbo is part of the new group, I can't imagine anyone would be excited. I met the guy before and he doesn't seem real sharp upstairs. Nice enough guy and must be a super hard worker as far as campaigning, but not my choice for an agent.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
If that Jumbo is part of the new group, I can't imagine anyone would be excited. I met the guy before and he doesn't seem real sharp upstairs. Nice enough guy and must be a super hard worker as far as campaigning, but not my choice for an agent.
How brotherly of you

B-Brown

It is known that he was a management goon. He refused to submit grievances, snitched on a slew of members and lost his shop steward's position. He hasn't been a steward in 6 years.

I don't see this slate lasting the 3 years they will be in office.

B-Brown

Not sure if this is a negative or not, I only know what I have seen. If that Local wants him, then they get their wish moving forward. I always say "watch what you wish for ".

I am agreeing with you. He cost members a lot of money due to him never carrying grievances or refusing to file them.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
I also have a problem with him taking a 22.3 job(full time) and only working half the shift. If he was going to do that, he should have stayed part time. He also makes it easy on the Company to not really create a job that the contract required. Sounds like butt kissing rather than holding the company accountable like he says.