65 Grand of Merchandise Stolen from UPS Driver

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The on-car must have been doing an OJS or S&V ride.

Our local mall driver will sometimes leave the cart unattended outside the store he is delivering to.
This is how we were trained. Pull one cart and push one cart. Leave one while you deliver the other.

LP showed up and changed things very quickly.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The on-car must have been doing an OJS or S&V ride.

Our local mall driver will sometimes leave the cart unattended outside the store he is delivering to.

U could go rob our mall guys near me blind. I know how they deliver, what they leave behind, and where. Some of these drivers don't care, cause let's be honest, it's not their property

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My main union steward says load and go one cart at time. Don't load it up above your shoulders. Me personally I don't feel like doing that
You're gonna run yourself into the ground.

They don't let me run the mall because i push 1 cart at a time. That's all I can safely do. I can't secure two carts at all times and pulling a cart is a safety hazard.

AKCoverMan

Isn't the method to have two hands on the cart? How can you do that with two carts?

Pushing one cart while pulling another? Thru the mall? Dodging the mall patrons texting and walking?

Why would you want to do that to yourself?

Mr.Golden

You're gonna run yourself into the ground.

They don't let me run the mall because i push 1 cart at a time. That's all I can safely do. I can't secure two carts at all times and pulling a cart is a safety hazard.

I'll do that with a float but also have two magliners that will get the job done quicker. Then I mess around on pickups lol

Isn't the method to have two hands on the cart? How can you do that with two carts?

Pushing one cart while pulling another? Thru the mall? Dodging the mall patrons texting and walking?

Yep, the way I have it stack and rolling with it they sure do get the hell out the way and stare at me in awe as I go by

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Nope, AIM for them. They'll move. The mall routes I used to run had handcarts and "flatbed" carts. The flatbeds were sheets of plywood with wheels and a handle, so when you came rolling through the mall, they'd move