7/4

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The fourth of July is a celebration of white supremacy. If you celebrate, you are a racist. Idiot black lives matter Marxists actually believe this garbage.

30393346-8490247-image-a-28_1593891587356.jpg

floridays

The fourth of July is a celebration of white supremacy. If you celebrate, you are a racist. Idiot black lives matter Marxists actually believe this garbage.

View attachment 301278
I'm offended, I never get offended.
I've got better things to do.
I can rest peacefully knowing this pile of human excrement will receive his just reward. Tens of thousands of people blacker than him have laid down their lives and limbs for their families and their/this country.

The clown is worthless, he has no worth. The only worth I can attribute to him is what Jesus saw in him and died for on Calvary. Beyond that, totally worthless at this time. My opinion only, subject to change, but highly doubtful.

I'm offended, I never get offended.
I've got better things to do.
I can rest peacefully knowing this pile of human excrement will receive his just reward. Tens of thousands of people blacker than him have laid down their lives and limbs for their families and their/this country.

The clown is worthless, he has no worth. The only worth I can attribute to him is what Jesus saw in him and died for on Calvary. Beyond that, totally worthless at this time. My opinion only, subject to change, but highly doubtful.
Don't be so hard on drive in drive out. He is just a Russian troll trying to make a living.

JJinVA

If Kaep, as you say, gets what he wants, America won't be anything near what we've been blessed to live in.
I'll be dead, long gone. You can reap the fruits of your planting. It will not be pleasant.

Thats why I chose not to have kids. The future his kids will inherit will be such a nightmare due to all this "everyone gets a trophy" philosophies, along with handing absolute power to the government to make all fundamental decisions for society that, their children will kill themselves, without any doubt. And it will be their fault.

MAKAVELI

Thats why I chose not to have kids. The future his kids will inherit will be such a nightmare due to all this "everyone gets a trophy" philosophies, along with handing absolute power to the government to make all fundamental decisions for society that, their children will kill themselves, without any doubt. And it will be their fault.
You chose or you can't procreate? Probably the latter. :wink2:

If Kaep, as you say, gets what he wants, America won't be anything near what we've been blessed to live in.
I'll be dead, long gone. You can reap the fruits of your planting. It will not be pleasant.
If trump gets what he wants, we will have a president for life with a suspended Congress and Supreme Court. I don't believe the Pentagon or the Justice Department will allow it. Or the American people most of whom never voted for him in 2016. He will be left with his minority cult following.

floridays

If trump gets what he wants, we will have a president for life with a suspended Congress and Supreme Court. I don't believe the Pentagon or the Justice Department will allow it. Or the American people most of whom never voted for him in 2016. He will be left with his minority cult following.
You really don't believe a word you typed.
Will you always be a useful idiot should be your target. Anyone inclined to report this post would be served well in researching the term "useful idiot." It was not a personal attack, merely a personal observation on my part.