$70 a share...sorry ,but im excited

Returntosender

$.47 dividend.

ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The UPS (NYSE:UPS - News) Board of Directors today declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.47 per share on all outstanding Class A and Class B shares.

The dividend is payable Dec. 1, 2010, to shareholders of record on Nov. 15, 2010.

UPS’s dividend has more than doubled since February 2003. The company has either increased or maintained its dividend every year for more than four decades.

It's been while since UPS increased the dividend.

Ouch !!!!!

Probably smart, with much greater returns elsewhere... but one has to keep in mind there aren't very many places left that will give you an 1100% return. For example, LVS only has about 70-100% left in it over the next 2 years. Compared to the 2700% return it had over the last 2 years. Or the 350% return it has had since January 1st.

clueless

Good news, bad news. The bad news is the stock price (low $60's). BUT the good news is the dividend yield--over 3% (3.3% to be exact).

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
i'm GLAD to see the price fall,and i hope it falls more! This is the time to BUY BUY BUY! I feel like i am buying a Rolls Royce for the price of a Pinto. I increased my payroll deductions a couple of weeks ago,i feel like a kid at christmas

moreluck

golden ticket member
i'm GLAD to see the price fall,and i hope it falls more! This is the time to BUY BUY BUY! I feel like i am buying a Rolls Royce for the price of a Pinto. I increased my payroll deductions a couple of weeks ago,i feel like a kid at christmas

Saw a call for a target price of $83 today. I hope it gets there quick. I don't want to see it go down.........unless you were doing options or something I can't see why you'd want the pice to fall. That's like rooting for your home team to lose!