70 Hour Approval

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
We’ve had bottom tier drivers bumping into preload the past several weeks. All the college kids moving back home plus oil industry troubles really killed our volume.

Feeder665

Go big or go home!
We’ve had PVD’s for about 3 weeks now in my NorCal center. They tried the helpers on routes at the beginning of April but the union shot that down. 6 ft. Rule.

70 hour rule going into effect wouldn’t shock me. It’s been insane in my area since mid March.

Sadly we are still probably rolling stops left and right. We just can’t keep up. I’ve seen multiple drivers / supervisors from other building in ours helping out.

I keep wondering when people in my area will run out of money to order stuff. So far, they have deep pockets.

Package Stick

"Send it."
We’ve had PVD’s for about 3 weeks now in my NorCal center. They tried the helpers on routes at the beginning of April but the union shot that down. 6 ft. Rule.

70 hour rule going into effect wouldn’t shock me. It’s been insane in my area since mid March.

Sadly we are still probably rolling stops left and right. We just can’t keep up. I’ve seen multiple drivers / supervisors from other building in ours helping out.

I keep wondering when people in my area will run out of money to order stuff. So far, they have deep pockets.
Where is all of this money coming from? People ain't got jobs and unemployment can't be THAT much.

a911scanner

Union has to approve anything over 60 hours. Although (from what I've seen) the leaders might be in the back pockets of UPS, I don't see them allowing it outside of Christmas season. Unless they want to be looking for new jobs...