70 Hour Approval

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
98472FAB-A7FD-4D90-94AC-66DB530916B8.jpeg

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Seeing as the federal unemployment kick ($600) isn’t taxable, when combined with the state unemployment is the equivalent to a full time wage of $32. Quite a few people are making more on unemployment then they normally do.

Then you add that to the ones who’ve been making their normal wage, (tech employees, government employees), you now see what’s going on.

Friend of mine has a daughter making over 4 times as much on unemployment then her part-time retail job normally pays her.

But yeah us UPSers are so brave.
What a joke

PT retail workers collecting unemployment.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
@Dragon what is going on ? why are we leaving the building at 9:30 and being instructed to run straight air?

Did we bite off more than we could chew?
We are the worlds greatest logistics company but can’t handle anything out of the ordinary.

We are the baseball player that mashes 75 mph BP but can’t handle a curve to save their life.

Est.1998

UPS should create splits that handle business deliveries and pickups and allow the bid routes to juggle the resis. I'm not saying that would decrease volume but will help with fatigue.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Our ass slamming has been going on almost as long as our most recent peak season. Lots of 100k checks inbound. If my loser brother in law wasn’t refusing to work because he makes more in unemployment I would almost feel bad about cashing in that stimulus check..... almost.