70 hour rule

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
anyone been informed they are going to 70 yet?

I know some centers have virtually everyone out of hours and are supposed to deliver tomorrow.

zygadlo86

I was told today by my on-road sup that the 70 hour request was denied. They are scrambling at my center trying to figure Saturday out now. They assumed approval and now their plans are screwed..

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I was told today by my on-road sup that the 70 hour request was denied. They are scrambling at my center trying to figure Saturday out now. They assumed approval and now their plans are screwed
It’s UPS , they probably asked for approval last night just like we get ready for peak thanksgiving weekend.

35years

Gravy route
I was told today by my on-road sup that the 70 hour request was denied. They are scrambling at my center trying to figure Saturday out now. They assumed approval and now their plans are screwed..
I was told that Fed-Ex 70 hr request was rejected. Perhaps UPS was too. Is it approved by each state's DOT or is the approval nation wide?

I know they were planning on working us Saturday, we had thousands of stops brought back tonight and no one allowed over 60 hours.

We have had the 70 hr rule invoked the last 2 years here, but not so far not this year.

Brownslave688

Don’t see how in our center they still have us being under 9.5 lol. Can’t even hit 45 non the less 70.
Different all over. I only had like 6-7 hours of OT this week. Guys an hour and a half from me are barely getting 40. Guys 3.5 hours from me don’t have any hours left.

Brownslave688

Strange that DOT would approve it last year and not this year

MAKAVELI

I was told that Fed-Ex 70 hr request was rejected. Perhaps UPS was too. Is it approved by each state's DOT or is the approval nation wide?

I know they were planning on working us Saturday, we had thousands of stops brought back tonight and no one allowed over 60 hours.

We have had the 70 hr rule invoked the last 2 years here, but not so far not this year.
Wrong. Express has always operated under the 8/70 rule. There is nothing for the DOT to approve.