78-year-old woman hit and killed by UPS truck in Fridley, MN

Est.1998

The way I see it.......she was on borrowed time anyway :laugh:
My condolences and no disrespect to any senior citizens on this site but can anyone explain the difference between an old lady and those Canadian geese when they're crossing the street? Both are out of control!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Dave wouldn't have hit her because he was hired off the street in 1989 and sits in his Kia Soul on his lunch breaks.
10 angels received their wings because Dave was hired off the street in 89'....Dave tells chuck Norris what to do because of his off the street hire status in 1989....prince almost changed his Song 1999 to 1989 as a tribute to Dave... but Dave liked 1999 so as a apology he wrote purple rain for Dave....

bbsam

Staff member
You guys circle the wagons when one of your own dies in the line of duty and become a bunch of jerks when a 78 year old lady is killed by one of your own? C'mon.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

that driver just lost his job

You make this blanket statement without knowing any of the details, such as time of day, weather, what she was wearing, etc.

You guys circle the wagons when one of your own dies in the line of duty and become a bunch of jerks when a 78 year old lady is killed by one of your own? C'mon.

Bingo. I can't imagine living with that image for the rest of my life.