8 hour guarantee

OKLABob

Okay quick question I worked 5 days last week had a really good week I worked less than 40 hours last week took my lunch everyday stayed code 06. I should still be paid for 40 hours right? If so can someone please give me the article to file under they shorted me over 3 hours. It’s not my fault for poor dispatching.

OKLABob

Are you asking if they need anything else when you are done to get your 8?

Oh and SLOW DOWN! Lol.
I’m a coverage guy dude I had less then 8 hours dispatched everyday last week. I don’t get in any hurry out there I’m pushing my next few stops up all day long. Nothing is ever on my floor that isn’t there on purpose clean truck all day.

Okay quick question I worked 5 days last week had a really good week I worked less than 40 hours last week took my lunch everyday stayed code 06. I should still be paid for 40 hours right? If so can someone please give me the article to file under they shorted me over 3 hours. It’s not my fault for poor dispatching.
Are you full time?
Every supplement is a little different.

Anyways. You just can't punch out in less than 8 hours anymore and get expected to get paid for 8

OKLABob

And no I don’t ask for more work
I shouldn’t have to all the trucks are supposed to be dispatched with ATLEAST 8 hours.

OKLABob

My supervisor might post the papers that show your hours from the previous day once a week if that. They shorted me 3 hours and I’ll be filing. Wilson you are a idiot if you don’t sort your truck and you just trip over :censored2: all day.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
Well you hve any clue what article it would be? I’m gonna file and see what happens.
Talk to your steward and get a grievance form from them. You’ve got a limited time to file.

I like your enthusiasm.

There is a link to the master contract posted in a sticky in the union forum. If you’re covered under it.

Use the UPSRising app for searchable contracts. Put in your area and the contracts that cover you should come up. Your current supplement/rider may not be up to date on it. Check the dates on what does shows up. You should be able to find a link to the current version through the teamster website if the versions in the app are old.

Knowledge is power!!!

My supervisor might post the papers that show your hours from the previous day once a week if that. They shorted me 3 hours and I’ll be filing. Wilson you are a idiot if you don’t sort your truck and you just trip over :censored2: all day.
If you sorted on the route you wouldn't get some in under 8

Wilson has done this a long time and is very well aware of how you have to play the game

You can also check your timecard on upsers.com

OKLABob

Talk to your steward and get a grievance form from them. You’ve got a limited time to file.

I like your enthusiasm.

There is a link to the master contract posted in a sticky in the union forum. If you’re covered under it.

Use the UPSRising app for searchable contracts. Put in your area and the contracts that cover you should come up. Your current supplement/rider may not be up to date on it. Check the dates on what does shows up. You should be able to find a link to the current version through the teamster website if the versions in the app are old.

Knowledge is power!!!
Thank you