8 ice house in the hole

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I agree but bustin overs balls isn't a bad thing. We both have them and we can chat back at each other in a PM and it will never see the light ( you & everyone else ) day. He is a man ( bro ) who I really like and he nor I won't let it get that far ( because we are both guys (or boys on the Internet ) (who drink and post ) because we just won't.

((
Well, can bust balls to I. :panicsmiley: ​Ya that

brown bomber

brown bomber
before undertaking an evening of excessive drinking...make sure you have enough food....enough of your beverage of choice.......enough smokes ( if needed)...I usually have a few cigars...haven't burned one yet this year..........and whatever you do, stay home

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I had hamburger and peas on toast, I dreamed of it all...day....long. I believe momma used to call it her version of SOS. It was not quite like I wanted it, as my husband cooked the burger for mine in a patty form and that dont work. But it was close.
Yes my youngest son is a big Browns fan, now lives near Green Bay, but hes die hard. Wore all his browns NFL gear, when he was stationed in Dover DE, honolulu Hi, Texas, and now in Wi. Suprisingly the Browns are loved everywhere. I dont follow it, but I know how frustrated he is, so I understand. But he doesnt drink, so staying a fan must be harder, LOl

Over is in control...I'm starting to wonder if you are...
I want a quarter pounder with cheese and medium fries...NO KETCHUP
I've lost my contro tonite. Hard eek. I gave up fast food because it s groks and the soak the chicken in anomia plus the burgers are file if green slimed .. I like tows Fries though. Burger king Hass good friezes took they dot the fat fries and buyer king flame broilers those burgers did you ever hear of Wendy's I gthink all that suufpf is real

brown bomber

brown bomber
Sorry to say it but I'm from loser city ( Cleveland ) I'm pissed about this draft ( which I'm watching full of liquid stupidity) frustersted. We will win someday
Killer........you don't even live in Cuyahoga County......You don't deliver in the County......fortunately, I only live their now.......when my daughters graduate from college....I'm out of Cuyahoga

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Sorry to say it but I'm from loser city ( Cleveland ) I'm pissed about this draft ( which I'm watching full of liquid stupidity) frustersted. We will win someday
L

No you won't. Holmgren won in GB because of Ron Wolf. There is a reason they wouldn't give him the GM title.

menotyou

bella amicizia
He's doing what he's supposed to do. I don't understand why ya'll think everyone (or anyone) is out to get ya. All it takes is one bad mood, one wrong word for a thread to go south and when it does it does it in a big way. Why subject everyone to ones foul temper. Cut the head off before it bites. You know as well as I do when a thread is fixin to go south. You can feel it in the words. Know it's comin by who is involved because there are those here that can't let schiat go. Constantly have to pick and pick. Like picking at a festering scab til it bleeds. Keep doin that and it NEVER heals.
Because some people have been pushed too far by certain other people. No matter who likes what, after I have been pushed too far, that is it. No safe words allowed. No new and improved crap will change it, either. The people that do the pushing should have dropped it and stopped picking before it got to this point, but they didn't and I didn't see anyone stepping up to say stop picking to them. So, I will not listen to anyone saying stop picking to me. Period.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I've lost my contro tonite. Hard eek. I gave up fast food because it s groks and the soak the chicken in anomia plus the burgers are file if green slimed .. I like tows Fries though. Burger king Hass good friezes took they dot the fat fries and buyer king flame broilers those burgers did you ever hear of Wendy's I gthink all that suufpf is real

Boy oh boy are the spelling police going to slap your hand in the morning. :rofl:

Because some people have been pushed too far by certain other people. No matter who likes what, after I have been pushed too far, that is it. No safe words allowed. No new and improved crap will change it, either. The people that do the pushing should have dropped it and stopped picking before it got to this point, but they didn't and I didn't see anyone stepping up to say stop picking to them. So, I will not listen to anyone saying stop picking to me. Period.
That's my girl I got your back