804 Members Uniting

cino321

I'm noticing a bit of a TDU movement in my building too; not sure if it's a good or bad thing yet, but with our current rank and file, I'm willing to keep an open mind.

upsdude

I went to a TDU organizational meeting a few years ago with full intention of joining. After the TDU speaker spent the first 30-45 minutes talking about abortion rights and saving the planet I got up and left. I can’t remember ever reading about either of those topics in a contract book.

local804

I went to a TDU organizational meeting a few years ago with full intention of joining. After the TDU speaker spent the first 30-45 minutes talking about abortion rights and saving the planet I got up and left. I can’t remember ever reading about either of those topics in a contract book.

WOW!!!! I went to one 3 weeks ago and the only topics talked about was our health and welfare, pensions (804) and a few safety issues. I can say I have never heard anything about abortion rights or saving the planet at a TDU meeting. I would have an objection about talking about abortion.

local804

Looks like a prison photo:happy-very:

If you want to see a prison photos from the 43rd street building I am sure the NYPD has the mugshots of the supervisor that was caught fondling little childrens legs with pencaps or maybe the FBI has one on the DM Joe P. :)

J

JonFrum

Where and when was the meeting? Who was the speaker?

I've never heard either of those issues addressed by TDU. (Though I suppose everyone is in favor of Saving The Planet in one way or another.)

upsdude

WOW!!!! I went to one 3 weeks ago and the only topics talked about was our health and welfare, pensions (804) and a few safety issues. I can say I have never heard anything about abortion rights or saving the planet at a TDU meeting. I would have an objection about talking about abortion.

I left there scratching my head.

upsdude

Where and when was the meeting? Who was the speaker?

I've never heard either of those issues addressed by TDU. (Though I suppose everyone is in favor of Saving The Planet in one way or another.)

Meeting was in Newport News Virginia at a steak house in the early 90's. I don't remember the speaker's name, sorry. I remember the location because I eat there when I pass through the town when traveling.

tieguy

Banned
If you want to see a prison photos from the 43rd street building I am sure the NYPD has the mugshots of the supervisor that was caught fondling little childrens legs with pencaps or maybe the FBI has one on the DM Joe P. :)

good to know. Sounds like they fit right in with the thugs in the prison photo.

local804

good to know. Sounds like they fit right in with the thugs in the prison photo.

Didnt your mother tell you not to judge a book by its cover Tie? What would give you the thug impression? shirt not tucked in? necklace? blacks and puerto ricans? please tell

brazenbrown

TDUshirts.jpg

Don't fool with us or your going down!:angry:

Totally prison like and they meant it to look that way
! Jmho..

Last edited by a moderator:

over9five

Staff member
Too bad PassYouBy is on vacation. I would have liked to see what he could have done with that picture.

What's with the head in the corner?