804 Members..Who would you like to see in the hall? Who would you like to keep out ?

5Angels

804 members.......Lets hear it....

CURRENT E BOARD
Tim S Yes
Jim Yes
Peter Yes
David No
Neil Yes
Mark No
Chris No
Dave O No
Ken " HELL NO"
Sam NO
Steve NO

WHO I WOULDN'T MIND BACK -ROW A
HOWIE - No
MAGRENE- Yes
B.B- No
Tony- NO
Pat- yes
Angelo- yes
Steve- NO
John N- No
Danny-yes
Mike H- Yes

Thats my opinion, Lets hear yours

U

upsman39

Re: 804 Members..Who would you like to see in the hall? Who would you like to keep ou

Magrene that's about it

U

upsman39

Re: 804 Members..Who would you like to see in the hall? Who would you like to keep ou

Make that Magrene and Danny

ROW A

CURRENT E BOARD
Tim S Yes
Jim Yes
Peter Yes
David No
Neil Yes
Mark No
Chris No
Dave O No
Ken " HELL NO"
Sam NO
Steve NO

HOWIE - No
MAGRENE- Yes
B.B- No
Tony- NO
Pat- yes
Angelo- yes
Steve- NO
John N- No
Danny-yes
Mike H- Yes

tim--no jim--no-pete--no-david.friend--yes-neil--yes-chris--no-mark--yes-dave--no-ken--no-sam--no--steve-yes

ROW A

CURRENT E BOARD
Tim S Yes
Jim Yes
Peter Yes
David No
Neil Yes
Mark No
Chris No
Dave O No
Ken " HELL NO"
Sam NO
Steve NO

HOWIE - No
MAGRENE- Yes
B.B- No
Tony- NO
Pat- yes
Angelo- yes
Steve- NO
John N- No
Danny-yes
Mike H- Yes

lmao lol this is truly amazin let me guess you split the ticket in 2009 didnt you ...so no matter what the guys you didnt vote for do you will still have that same opinion ... sad ... reports im getting is pete is a very bad delegate plain and simple ..and rims only oh i mean jim is very lazy ...this guy doesnt even have a building so how did you come up with that he stays ......what he looks good at the hall to you ...sad take your head out the sand tim.s oh i mean...... five angles

5Angels

lmao lol this is truly amazin let me guess you split the ticket in 2009 didnt you ...so no matter what the guys you didnt vote for do you will still have that same opinion ... sad ... reports im getting is pete is a very bad delegate plain and simple ..and rims only oh i mean jim is very lazy ...this guy doesnt even have a building so how did you come up with that he stays ......what he looks good at the hall to you ...sad take your head out the sand tim.s oh i mean...... five angles

Row A
This Is based on my opinion ....."maroon"
My head has never been in the sand. Anyways, send me your address so I can send U a "speak and Spell" for xmas. Really, I barely make out what you post.Its as if u have turrets when you write.
On the other hand,You are probably Tony. You only answered about Row B and giving everyone a nickname? And nonstop crying about Pete.
I was simply trying to get opinions and u <----------(uuhhhhhhhh,LOOK....another U....) clearly showed that U r not capable of conceiving one.
NOW Read out loud till u get it....
I am wee Todd it.
I am Sofa King Wee Todd It .

P.S. I don't have an opinion on how Jim looks. Maybe u do..I don't know If he bats for the other team but maybe u can find out.

packageman

Not only is jim lazy he never had any Balls anyway. He can't go into a building because he can't take the heat.

EyesLookingIn

lmao lol this is truly amazin let me guess you split the ticket in 2009 didn't you ...so no matter what the guys you didn't vote for do you will still have that same opinion ... sad ... reports I'm getting is pete is a very bad delegate plain and simple ..and rims only oh i mean jim is very lazy ...this guy doesn't even have a building so how did you come up with that he stays ......what he looks good at the hall to you ...sad take your head out the sand tim.s oh i mean...... five angles

I don't know if Jim is lazy but he should have a building , he ran telling the members he would have one.

Tim S YES
Jim YES but he should have a building
Peter YES you always need 1 loud mouth ( old board had Tony D )
David YES but get him out of 43rd st , to much bad blood
Neil YES
Mark YES but needs to reach out more to the members , management hates him is why I like him
Chris YES
Dave O NO
Ken NO
Sam YES but stop hugging everyone and speak up when the members are around but he's a good BA
Steve YES a whole lot to learn but for the part timers he's good

Tim needs to re-think this slate and make some changes , some of what I'm hearing the best BA they have is Anthony C , I have good friends in Foster and Spring and talk to a lot of feeder guys that come in and out of those buildings and they say the members are very happy that he's there and feel like they have a true union rep. just my 2 cents

LittleBilly19

shouldnt jim have a building? they wanted to save the local money? what does this guy do all morning?

ROW A

Row A
This Is based on my opinion ....."maroon"
My head has never been in the sand. Anyways, send me your address so I can send U a "speak and Spell" for xmas. Really, I barely make out what you post.Its as if u have turrets when you write.
On the other hand,You are probably Tony. You only answered about Row B and giving everyone a nickname? And nonstop crying about Pete.
I was simply trying to get opinions and u <----------(uuhhhhhhhh,LOOK....another U....) clearly showed that U r not capable of conceiving one.
NOW Read out loud till u get it....
I am wee Todd it.
I am Sofa King Wee Todd It .

P.S. I don't have an opinion on how Jim looks. Maybe u do..I don't know If he bats for the other team but maybe u can find out.
i know the truth hurts ... but take it in stride !! and dont be so hard on yourself lmao

AcesUp804

I really can't say who should stay or leave but from the ones I know ,
Tim -yes
Jim -no , cant believe he doesn't have a building Tony M always had a building
Pete-no
Mark H - Yes
Dave O- No
Ken - no
Anthony- Yes

ROW A

well lets see .... Danny.p =no principles..... Rocky=sat idle while the old board almost destroyed our union ......frankie.friend=also sat idle ......tony.d=said this contract was fair !!! ........mon-sellout =boy what can i say he made angelow his alternate steward .... Angelow =49-12 in his own center!!!!...and token boy cyrus.....=== what else can i said .....john.g = whatever bill.b tells him he believes...lol steve.m ==this buds 4 you .....bill.b needs a fit for duty test .. He mumbles alot these days lol.... And he's j.kirk best friend ... Hagenburger = out on comp last i checked ...john .b =poor steward period!!!! Doug.c = dealmaker al.friend rag doll toughen up doug .........mango= lmao = below average steward ... =john.n== better off being a bathroom attendant ...lmao

5Angels

well lets see .... Danny.p =no principles..... Rocky=sat idle while the old board almost destroyed our union ......frankie.friend=also sat idle ......tony.d=said this contract was fair !!! ........mon-sellout =boy what can i say he made angelow his alternate steward .... Angelow =49-12 in his own center!!!!...and token boy cyrus.....=== what else can i said .....john.g = whatever bill.b tells him he believes...lol steve.m ==this buds 4 you .....bill.b needs a fit for duty test .. He mumbles alot these days lol.... And he's j.kirk best friend ... Hagenburger = out on comp last i checked ...john .b =poor steward period!!!! Doug.c = dealmaker al.friend rag doll toughen up doug .........mango= lmao = below average steward ... =john.n== better off being a bathroom attendant ...lmao

B.B.
Was seen talking to a tree. His better half denied it. Wow talking about loosing it ! He is under his own surveillance now.
S.M.
= Babbling Buffoon ...... Still amazed he was on board, He never did anything! and from what I understand was always scared to run for anything
( he knew he would loose,so if he did then BB would not be able to get him in.

lonewolf

I would like to see "GREEN JACKET MAN, Vinny M., 5Angels, acesup, littlebilly, Row A Local 804,Donbrown, Marshmallow,Cigar Pete,Midget Rat,

GREAT NEW THREAD....................I JUST LOVE IT VINNY M. LOL HEHEHEHEHEH

ROW A

I would like to see "GREEN JACKET MAN, Vinny M., 5Angels, acesup, littlebilly, Row A Local 804,Donbrown, Marshmallow,Cigar Pete,Midget Rat,

GREAT NEW THREAD....................I JUST LOVE IT VINNY M. LOL HEHEHEHEHEH
wise up your just attacking your own local!!!! everybodies got balls now !!!!!!! amazin ... but where was you when the pension was cut 30%!!!!! who got up and went the mic at 282 ???? lonewolf did you?? did rocky get up.. certainly didnt ... danny .p ok you was upset until they offer you a spot on the board .. and then silent from you..... now you guys want to pretend your upset !
sad .. do things for the correct reasons not for your own self gratification!!!!! ups is the enemy not 804 .....if you guys win in 2 years your setting it up for their supporters not to respect you ... what goes around comes around .. and my friends thats the end of our local!! ups is loving every minute of this dont you guys get that .......

siredline09

ROW B SUX TIM S is been terrible for us P/T Air Drivers we regret voting you guys in ! I want NEW UNION Eliminate all you guys are corrupt