804 President to step down after members see video on controversy

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Well said brother! Very enlightening. Glad the worst is behind you all there. Hopefully going forward there will be the unity you are looking for.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
this is what happens when you watch too many SOPRANOS reruns. Its really unfortunate that this :censored2:bag felt it important to video himself sounding like he had a stroke before he hit the record button.

Sometimes its better to be considered stupid then to video record yourself and prove it.

TOS.

Whoever is in the video is a bit muddle-headed and rambling.
Don't know if I would listen to him in person but certainly not in a video of 19 minutes.
I did and I want my freaking 19 minutes back. I listened to in in the care but I'd rather have been raging against the machine or bumping mr. Bojangles.

this is what happens when you watch too many SOPRANOS reruns. Its really unfortunate that this :censored2:bag felt it important to video himself sounding like he had a stroke before he hit the record button.

Sometimes its better to be considered stupid then to video record yourself and prove it.

TOS.
You think he was on something?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm not watching 19 min of that. Is he really stepping down? I just spoke to Neil yesterday....he didn't mention anything. Brown Spider...spill it!

I'm not watching 19 min of that. Is he really stepping down? I just spoke to Neil yesterday....he didn't mention anything. Brown Spider...spill it!
I heard Sylvester wants to challange jimmy Hoffa , hall , and Sean O'brien in the next general election. He wants a him verses them winner take all all you can eat eating challange. I heard they already said no way.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I heard Sylvester wants to challange jimmy Hoffa , hall , and Sean O'brien in the next general election. He wants a him verses them winner take all all you can eat eating challange. I heard they already said no way.
Claiming a Local's president is ineffective because he's fat is like saying a ups driver can't do his job because he's bald.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Anyone ever tell you that making fat jokes is very mean?

And didn't you act as the "MEAN POLICE" on bc?

Very hypocritical of you.

Anyone ever tell you that making fat jokes is very mean?

And didn't you act as the "MEAN POLICE" on bc?

Very hypocritical of you.
Dude I've never even seen you and I know can out eat you any day of the week. I used to look a whole lot sexier but I can flat out eat. My boys like to rub my belly and I think it's hilarious. If you can't take a fat joke you better get some antidepressants some Kleenex and a tampon.

Last edited: