804 strong assaults shop steward

anHOURover

yesterday at the shop steward meeting the 804 strong slate had a few "sergeant at arms" aka THUGS assault a steward. legal action is being taken
getting interesting in 804 . 804 strong couldnt even win their delegate election.
tdu is licking their chops at this potential lawsuit

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
yesterday at the shop steward meeting the 804 strong slate had a few "sergeant at arms" aka THUGS assault a steward. legal action is being taken
getting interesting in 804 . 804 strong couldnt even win their delegate election.
Why do I get the feeling that nobody will believe you?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

That's sounds like total bs your saying that the 804 eboard hired guys to take out stewards.....I say your straight up lying......I'll bet this was probably 2 members talking tough and it let to fighting.......I'll bet anything the eboard had nothing to do with it......only an idiot would believe that

804truth

IMG_0215.JPG
Hoffa’s Numbered Days | Jacobin

If you are an 804 member read this article !!!!! The "Hoffa Boys" on the current eboard are following suit and looking to sell us out just like Hoffa has done for years......Teamcare is a company created health plan and it is simply crap..... DO NOT allow this new regime of Hoffa puppets to convince you otherwise. The "company health plan" (Teamcare) calls for HUGE out of pocket costs to us and it is the COMPANY'S goal to control health funds just as they took control of the Central States Pension Fund and destroyed it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
View attachment 122153 Hoffa’s Numbered Days | Jacobin

If you are an 804 member read this article !!!!! The "Hoffa Boys" on the current eboard are following suit and looking to sell us out just like Hoffa has done for years......Teamcare is a company created health plan and it is simply crap..... DO NOT allow this new regime of Hoffa puppets to convince you otherwise. The "company health plan" (Teamcare) calls for HUGE out of pocket costs to us and it is the COMPANY'S goal to control health funds just as they took control of the Central States Pension Fund and destroyed it.
You're close, but it is not a Company plan, it's the "National Teamster H&W Plan"....for some of us????

It was formally called the "C6 Plan", before being re-branded to TeamCare, approximately 18 months prior to the last contract negotiations .
It has since, in the wake of numerous failed supplements, been significantly "enhanced", but for how long???

Some were allowed to "carve out", for some reason???....

....while others were told H&W was a done deal on the national level.

I will say in the interim, while domiciled in a mid-major market, that TeamCare has been a well rounded, quality healthcare plan...

...but I will soon pay an unprecedented annual deductible (concession), and that is a "game changer" going forward.

wide load

View attachment 122153 Hoffa’s Numbered Days | Jacobin

Dumb post

804truth

Not a dumb post at all Wide. You'll see. Take a closer look at "Teamcare" or as Bubblehead wisely pointed out the formerly named C6 Plan or C6 Enhanced Plan and you'll see that control of the H&W benefit package will be taken away at the local level because it is the "National Teamster H&W Plan". Losing control of OUR plan only spells doom and gloom going forward with scheduled increases to copays, deductibles and out of pocket expense limits which we do not currently have. The plan was re-branded and dressed up all nicely to seem easier on our pockets but that was just temporary. Teamcare is designed for change=out of pocket cost increases to us. There are many ways to pass on "cost sharing" to us and Teamcare is choc-full of them, just LOOK CLOSER. While Teamcare may not be bottom of the barrel it is certainly not nearly as good as the plan we have now. So we'll have a lot of "carving" to do in order to get Teamcare to look anything near what we have now. This is just another ploy for the Hoffa machine to gobble up yet another "Local" and make it "National". Trust me... no political affiliation involved with this topic. Losing control of OUR H&W is a bad thing plain and simple.

Inthegame

L804 has their own H&W plan. UPS didn't "go after" Union Taft Hartley plans. Anyone in the UPS plan had little "control" prior to the change.
Try another bat, you've missed on each swing.

wide load

Not a dumb post at all Wide. You'll see. Take a closer look at "Teamcare" or as Bubblehead wisely pointed out the formerly named C6 Plan or C6 Enhanced Plan and you'll see that control of the H&W benefit package will be taken away at the local level because it is the "National Teamster H&W Plan". Losing control of OUR plan only spells doom and gloom going forward with scheduled increases to copays, deductibles and out of pocket expense limits which we do not currently have. The plan was re-branded and dressed up all nicely to seem easier on our pockets but that was just temporary. Teamcare is designed for change=out of pocket cost increases to us. There are many ways to pass on "cost sharing" to us and Teamcare is choc-full of them, just LOOK CLOSER. While Teamcare may not be bottom of the barrel it is certainly not nearly as good as the plan we have now. So we'll have a lot of "carving" to do in order to get Teamcare to look anything near what we have now. This is just another ploy for the Hoffa machine to gobble up yet another "Local" and make it "National". Trust me... no political affiliation involved with this topic. Losing control of OUR H&W is a bad thing plain and simple.
You started the vote no movement?